The talking about Arsenal FC thread (1 Viewer)

Ronaldo has United 1 up, that guy has being the diff in the title this season, goal #35 and he's not even an out and out striker.

Ronaldo has United 1 up, that guy has being the diff in the title this season, goal #35 and he's not even an out and out striker.

Wenger holding his purse-strings too tightly has been the other. Should have delved into his warchest in January.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, and all that....

Unless your being tongue in cheek Lehmann was only dropped properly after the Blackburn game earlier this season...
Wouldn't say Reina is any better tbh/

I do remember that goal though, lucky Scousers!

Unless your being tongue in cheek Lehmann was only dropped properly after the Blackburn game earlier this season...
Wouldn't say Reina is any better tbh/

I do remember that goal though, lucky Scousers!
nonsense. he was dropped and he played almunia instead, then had to bring lehmann back cos almunia is pants. what ever about reina being better or worse than lehmann, he's 12 years younger. should have been sorted years ago. years.

Does chippy being presumably pro-Arsenal cancel out the massive Liverpool bias RTE have in the studio?
Incredible, Arsenal had so much possesion, more than double the shots, stonewall penalty took down and the studio said that Arsenal were poor!!!!!!
Sky was another story......

To be fair Liverpool did play the perfect away European performance, got the away goal and then sat back.....we badly miss Sagna at right back, upsets the whole balance of our play.
Eboue was shite.......again.

Arsenal huffed and puffed, as usual, but as good as they are to watch sometimes, they're equally frustrating. Passing it across in front of the opposition defence, choosing to pick and inpossible pass when there's a half chance on etc. What makes them great, is also occasionally their achillies heel - meticulous to a fault.

The big difference between the two teams is that when Arsenal score, Liverpool respond by getting the bit between their teeth, Gerrard gets the ball and and conjures up something.

Liverpool score and Arsenal go into their shell for a half hour. No leaders in the team. And a bit naive too.

Be real interesting how Rafa sets pool out next week. I could easily see him trying to do the same again and it could backfire.

I reckon he'll keep it tight. When has he ever been gung- ho when he has held an advantage? Arsenal and Utd are conditioned to be attacking - Liverpool under the Benitez are conditioned to be cautious.

I can see the same score next week. ET then penos.

Does chippy being presumably pro-Arsenal cancel out the massive Liverpool bias RTE have in the studio?

not when george "i dont understand the offside rule" hamilton is arsenal as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back