The talking about Arsenal FC thread (1 Viewer)

Really good first half by the gooners. Gilberto is having his best game of the season but I've got an awful feeling that we're going to be punished for Ade's poor finishing. Though it was only the one on one when Hleb put him through that I think he really should have scored.

United looking much less solid at the back again without Vidic.

Then it went downhill...........
hehe
Well at least we didn't go out with a wimper.....
Gilberto not so hot 2nd half.......
Van Persie is still way of the pace.....

Torres is doing well alright. I'd say with his current form he'll finish 3rd.

better than our season being over in febuary!

Its not really.

When Flamini leaves for Juve and Fabregas is tempted by Franco FC, they'll both look back on their last three years at Arsenal where they nearly won a CL and nearly won the league.

Arsenal=Tim Henman of the English football.

I hear Viz are backing yis all the way to 2nd place next year...

yer man last night, fabininski or what ever he's called. teh commentator says that he fancies himself as the number 3 keeper for euro 2008 behind dudek and kuzxzszsczak. that can't be true can it? between them they'd played about 15 games this season.... nuh?

he's not the saviour by the way, way too small.

I support certain players that leave Arsenal if they've being loyal with us but Flamini I shall despise almost as Cashley Cole. he was nothing b4 last season and when Arsene does trust him he sods of for his Judas' gold.

I shall admit that was me who replied to THE FYCKING SUN ONLINE!!!!

and yes that Polish fuck is too small and not good enough, why do we never have a great #1??
Call me old fashioned but ur #1 should be a legend, great teams are borne by a great defence.....

He's seeing out his contract and not causing any trouble; not really comparable to Ashley Cole. If Arsense trusted him so much he should have been put on a longer term contract at the market rate ages ago.

Niko Kranjcar is being lined up for a £12million move to Arsenal, according to the Portsmouth midfielder's father, former Croatia coach Zlatko Kranjcar.
Kranjcar senior said: "Arsene Wenger has tracked him for some time."
Kranjcar, 23, is seen as a replacement for Inter Milan-bound Alex Hleb.

From The Mirror online.

He's seeing out his contract and not causing any trouble; not really comparable to Ashley Cole. If Arsense trusted him so much he should have been put on a longer term contract at the market rate ages ago.
I am not comparing his behaviour, I am comparing my hate!!
Fuck him anyway, Hleb not much better......

I've no problem with him leaving though I wish he was staying, h's been a good servant to the club, he's not been agitating and Milan are offering him massive money. It's hard to turn down. He's been great this season yes but this time last year when we were thinking that he was going to be given a free transfer I don't think anyone was going to shed a tear over his departure.

decent grafter, but not really an imposing presence. arse will survive.

gattuso he ain't by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back