The talking about Arsenal FC thread (2 Viewers)

Missed the obvious fucking penalty did we?

next time someone links you arm see if you fall down...sur isnt that why old grannys do it to young fellas when crossing the road! :)

so cos the ref missed a peno hes a wanker? jees...
i thought he reffed it well...avoided flashing yellow cards for niggly fouls - which are part and parcel of the game - he left alonso and flamini away with a load of those type of fouls and generally left the game flow.

Missed the obvious fucking penalty did we?

The ref clearly saw the penalty incident so basically I think Hleb paid the price for going down too easy. For the record I think it was a penalty.

I think Torres had a good shout for one too just before he went off when he was pulled down in the box plus the ref gave a few dodgy decisions to arsenal after the peno incident so we're about even I'd say.

We were total shite 1st half and far better 2nd, we just ran out of players/steam for the title this year....roll on Tuesday night.

Only plus of the day was Theo Walcott...our best player by far.

We've been linked with Quaresma for £5m, Porto are in danger of being relegated for match fixing. He's really gifted but it's the same old things with Portuguese wingers, there's a question about end product. And at 24 I wonder if he can develop it, he's already older than the two at United. Arsene does usually improove players though.

He needs to get rid of Eboue b4 next season, while Senderos has dodgy moments he's decent enough back up, it's so easy to nail him because he's always picked on....when he has good matches as he did the previous games he gets no plaudits...fall guys never have it easy.
Run of the season from Walcott...
Pissed of the way we can't stop conceding, we never look like holding onto a lead....
Since Bentdner/Adebayor bustup at Spurs in the little cup match we've never had that mental strength, being too fragile, also missed Rosciky quite badly.
Wenger needs to match the squad sizes of the Pool, ManURE and Chelski.
aahh well roll on next season.

He needs to get rid of Eboue b4 next season, while Senderos has dodgy moments he's decent enough back up, it's so easy to nail him because he's always picked on....when he has good matches as he did the previous games he gets no plaudits...fall guys never have it easy.
Run of the season from Walcott...
Pissed of the way we can't stop conceding, we never look like holding onto a lead....
Since Bentdner/Adebayor bustup at Spurs in the little cup match we've never had that mental strength, being too fragile, also missed Rosciky quite badly.
Wenger needs to match the squad sizes of the Pool, ManURE and Chelski.
aahh well roll on next season.

so you rolled from posting about tuesday night rolling on into next season.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back