The Russian invasion of Ukraine (5 Viewers)

Collections around the country of supplies going to the Ukraine-Poland border.

My local one specifically looking for the following , I imagine most are similar ...

nappies
baby wipes
baby cleaning products
baby food(jars, fruit tubes, etc)
small toys, crayons, colouring books
toothbrushes (all sizes)
soap bars
pads for women
pants and socks(all sizes)
single use duvet covers,
pillow covers,
bedsheets
blankets (all sizes).

I'm kinda looking at it the same way. With retirement creeping up on him and years of being sorrounded by yes men, what is left but being an expansionist egomaniac.

However.

One thing he did come out with over the past week was along the lines of people saying he 'invaded' ukraine - and he responded by saying something along the lines of 'well when the west was invading Iraq, that was peacekeeping to, i'm just talking your language' which is a fair point. Just he didn't need to kill people to make it.

It wouldn't be the same type of peacekeeping if he didn't kill people.

was just talking to russian friend here who is organising stuff for the polish-ukraine border, she’s saying they basically don’t really need more stuff, they need money. mostly to be spent on petrol to get the stuff there and the people out. also you should all of course be careful sending money because of course there are now also scams and fake donation pages and stuff.

list of places to send money here — it’s getting updated fairly regularly:

related list of more basic links here:

was just talking to russian friend here who is organising stuff for the polish-ukraine border, she’s saying they basically don’t really need more stuff, they need money. mostly to be spent on petrol to get the stuff there and the people out. also you should all of course be careful sending money because of course there are now also scams and fake donation pages and stuff.

list of places to send money here — it’s getting updated fairly regularly:

related list of more basic links here:

also, the first link for donations on that list is to pay for the ukrainian army, up to you to decide if that’s where you want your money to go

Laurie Lee's account of the spanish civil war from the perspective of an international brigade volunteer is worth reading on this
agreed, thats a good read. I'm on a 'foreigners in Latvia' facebook group and a few Americans have already said they're heading down in the next few days to join in.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So the Americans are going to go down and fight for the nazi army? Sounds like standard American logic true enough.
why are you twisting what I said? They are going down to fight against Russia, with a lot of people from other Baltic states, because they have a shared history as being part of the USSR and feel that, once Russia are done in Ukraine, they're coming from the Baltics next.

There is nothing ambiguous about anything here.

I didn't twist anything. I just said the Ukrainian army are nazis, because they are, so they're just going to go and fight alongside nazis. Loads of nazis in the Baltic states too, for pretty much the same reasons that there's loads of nazis in Ukraine, but at least in the Baltic states they don't have armies of nazis.

I didn't twist anything. I just said the Ukrainian army are nazis, because they are, so they're just going to go and fight alongside nazis. Loads of nazis in the Baltic states too, for pretty much the same reasons that there's loads of nazis in Ukraine, but at least in the Baltic states they don't have armies of nazis.
ok, you're pro-Putin, got it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back