The Russian invasion of Ukraine (5 Viewers)

Wouldn't it be great if Putin would just stand and fight face to face. No weapons, no bombs, no dead children. Man to man!
Problem with this is ,he'd batter Zelensky no problem.

Motherfucker can ride a bear ..roughing up an ex comedian would be nothing to him

Poland is not on very good terms with the EU recently the EU had to make some law around funding due to it and Hungary's hostility towards the EU. I would think that the current conservative and to right Polish government would even be considered very Russian friendly and I see other countries having their Russian connections highlighted for instance Frances former center right pm Fillon.

Or I see even connections to the vote leave campaign in the UK being mentioned and I suppose Trump would be vocally and obvious in his position. I don't know much about it all of course I am only going on snippets of internet gossip.
Polish PM is calling for harsher sanctions so not sure they’re on Russia’s side (and my understanding from Polish friends and various trips there is that they hate the Russians generally).

Ireland's record on refugees isn't great obviously, but this is a good move yes?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

yes, but it won't have much of an impact given we're an island and are so far away. But at least people who managed to get out can go stay with family in Ireland for as long as they need to.

I doubt Putin is that big of a fella. McFadden I would say could take him.

Have to say, call me a capitalist shill, but the self righteous "this is NATOs fault, actually" tweets are pretty wearisome while a country is being invaded.

Again, call be a big centralist loser, but this ad has fucked me up. AS A PARENT.

Have to say, call me a capitalist shill, but the self righteous "this is NATOs fault, actually" tweets are pretty wearisome while a country is being invaded.
It's true. But things have a context and maybe the hard men currently running our country who are making big, tough statements should be asked how much money laundered via the IFSC that they turned a blind eye to for the past 25 years is currently funding this invading army.

Maybe the people calling for funding for green energy who have been scorned and laughed at have a point when it turns out we are reliant on Putin's gas taps to keep our heating on?

On a somewhat lighter note, I won't link to it but you will all be happy to know that Brendan O'Neill over on Spiked has managed to write an opinion piece saying this is all happening due to wokeness. Not even exaggerating.

It's true. But things have a context and maybe the hard men currently running our country who are making big, tough statements should be asked how much money laundered via the IFSC that they turned a blind eye to for the past 25 years is currently funding this invading army.

Maybe the people calling for funding for green energy who have been scorned and laughed at have a point when it turns out we are reliant on Putin's gas taps to keep our heating on?
Just feeling irritated by the, I'm smarting than you, vibe coming off a few tweets. I doubt the fella putting the hat on his crying daughter and packing her on to a bus needs it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back