the RTE thread (2 Viewers)

the way the press were playing it, it seemed martin was on the back foot, but that analysis of the situation seems to have abated a bit since yesterday.

from the irish times:
- At 10am there was a call from Siún Ní Raghallaigh to the assistant secretary at the Department to say she had inadvertently given the Minister incorrect information earlier that week and that the remuneration board had actually approved exit payments.
- At about 11am the Minister was told. “I was quite taken aback,” Ms Martin said, adding that she would have to write to the chair because it was a “significant error”.
- At about 2.30pm, Ms Ní Raghallaigh rang the secretary general and expressed her unhappiness at the prospect of getting a letter from the Minister. She would see that as a lack of confidence and she would have to consider her position, the committee heard.

'i fucked up but if you tell me i fucked up, i'm fucking off'.

- At about 2.30pm, Ms Ní Raghallaigh rang the secretary general and expressed her unhappiness at the prospect of getting a letter from the Minister. She would see that as a lack of confidence and she would have to consider her position, the committee heard.

'i fucked up but if you tell me i fucked up, i'm fucking off'.

1709113087794.png

‘Not fit or able’: Dee Forbes will not provide any evidence to TDs over RTÉ scandals

Responding on Ms Forbes’s behalf, solicitors Byrne Wallace stated in a letter to the committee on Friday:

“We are instructed that our client is unfit to be involved in any process even with the offer of video links/breaks/written evidence etc. and that our client remains under active medical care.

Further medical information, to confirm our client’s medical position that she is unfit to participate in any processes at this time can be provided with the requirement that it is kept confidential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back