The Office (US) appreciation thread. (1 Viewer)

it was on channel 6 but they have just finished series 3 and seems as though the u.s. are only 4 episodes in to season 4 it might be a while before it comes on over here..
regardless it is still one of the best if not the best program on tv at the moment..

have you seen the episode where he sings take a chance on me yet?i almost died of happiness...im also in love with mose..

have you seen the episode where he sings take a chance on me yet?i almost died of happiness...im also in love with mose..

yeah that was brilliant. the andy/dwight/angela thing is inspired. great stuff.

jim and pam however. meh to infinity. i know it had to happen sooner or later but it's not making for funny moments, just sappy ones that are mildly humerous.

BREAK UP MOTHERFUCKERZ!!!!

ah don't spoil it ya big spoilsport.

The last episode I saw was when they went to the beach and Pam ran through the hot coals, and Andy went floating off down the lake in his big Sumo suit. It was hilarious.

yeah that was brilliant. the andy/dwight/angela thing is inspired. great stuff.

jim and pam however. meh to infinity. i know it had to happen sooner or later but it's not making for funny moments, just sappy ones that are mildly humerous.

BREAK UP MOTHERFUCKERZ!!!!

i however am firmly in the pam/jim camp..i think it brings a sweetness and to be honest i dont know how much longer they could have dragged out the will they/wont they thing..

i guessed the angela/andy/dwight thing before this seaon started and it is jsut perfect..and michael and jan..that scene on the train last week almost broke me heart it was so lovely..

i however am firmly in the pam/jim camp..i think it brings a sweetness and to be honest i dont know how much longer they could have dragged out the will they/wont they thing..

i guessed the angela/andy/dwight thing before this seaon started and it is jsut perfect..and michael and jan..that scene on the train last week almost broke me heart it was so lovely..

she wrote that episode.
mindy-kaling-58th-annual-primetime-emmy-awards-arrivals-0Teymn.jpg

this show is great, spending my time catching up on 30 rock and watching new episodes of this and curb....who needs a tv god bless the internet

He wrote and directed the 'money' episode.

I love Michael's irrational hatred of Toby.

I also love that Toby's surname is Flenderson.

i wonder will they ever explain why michael hates toby so much...it is pretty funny though..like when he tells dwight to take toby's dunder mifflin robe at christmas or when he doesnt allow him to go to the beach..

and the pam/jim/toby thing when their relationship went public was awesome..his poor face..and the memo..oh god the memo..

i wonder will they ever explain why michael hates toby so much...it is pretty funny though..like when he tells dwight to take toby's dunder mifflin robe at christmas or when he doesnt allow him to go to the beach..

Is it not just because Toby is from corporate and Michael "hates authority?" Really looking forward to tomorrow now, The Office for the past month has been a little treat on a Friday to kick off the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back