The Kfc Chicken thingy (1 Viewer)

THRILLHO said:
Post about it on another thread? This is all on this thread.
At least... it was *sniff*
but when i started posting, it was about the video. then the conversation took a different path, you know? like conversations do...

how about this:

dog cruelty from the same site
http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=yadkin_county

I think its worse than the chicken thing

THRILLHO said:
I don't really care about KFC*.

But so far we've had a killer movie with dudes stomping on chickens to the sound of Guns 'n Roses, a whole bunch of horror stories about fast food, a bunch of deadly recipe ideas...

And now it's going to be 5 pages of flirting.

Personally, I'd prefer more killer movies, horror stories and recipe ideas.

(* This is a lie.)

I know. That's what I did - I listed all the killer paths that this thread went down, before it started heading down the 11-page-flirting-thread path.

I JUST WANT MORE CHICKEN STOMPING, OKAY?!

this thread is for those of you who were in any doubt as to just how bad humanity can get. you'll come for the chicken, but you'll stay for the depression. duh.

Liadain said:
Ah now... the days of our youth are long gone.

I don't think I'm going to like this veganism business. Someone tell me something nice to eat that doesn't have wheat, dairy, meat, aubergines, potatoes, peppers or tomatoes in it. Air???

Mashed banana and peanut butter on rice cakes. That's what I lived on when I was off wheat and dairy. It's like getting to be a baby again. And get yourself a good Indian cookbook (The Cinnamon Club is good) - they do lots of interesting things with vegetables and rice. Get yourself a decent spice rack and you'll work wonders.

I'd also recommend you start eating meat, or at least fish again - I don't know how I'd have managed if I had to rule those out as well. But I guess that's out of the question. Good luck!

THRILLHO said:
Noodles have wheat.
Of course, you can hunt out wheat-free pasta and noodles, but really.. what's the point?

Rice noodles don't ;) I agree though, all that wheat-free processed food they do everywhere now is rubbish. I say, if you can't eat wheat, accept no substitute. There ARE other carbs in the world - a good deal of people manage very well with rice as their main carb.

Thrillho, I bet you're getting KFC for dinner after seeing it at the head of this thread, right?

ms.b.haven said:
kfc is FUCKING GORGEOUS!! popcorn chicken is FUCKING GORGEOUS. that bearded wanker who fronts it is FUCKING GORGEOUS

All right Thrillho, I've you've just given yourself away. YOU'RE ms b. haven, right? Because there can't possibly be two people here who actually like Popcorn Chicken. Especially given the right-on punk vegan count.

mendozy said:
All right Thrillho, I've you've just given yourself away. YOU'RE ms b. haven, right? Because there can't possibly be two people here who actually like Popcorn Chicken. Especially given the right-on punk vegan count.
Stung.

I come on as one person and start an 11 page thread of flirting. Then I log on as my other account and give out about the 11 page threads of flirting.

I am the puppet master.

THRILLHO said:
Sure it did. But it's not like I didn't know where the meat came from.
well duh. but like when you go in there tonight, will you not be thinking about it? it would just put me off, that's all. before i didn't know where the chicken came from, i didn't really think about it. now that's ive seen the pictures, i apologise on behalf of all my fellow blacks.

THRILLHO said:
Stung.

I come on as one person and start an 11 page thread of flirting. Then I log on as my other account and give out about the 11 page threads of flirting.

I am the puppet master.
why are you so down on flirting? to prove it's not just because you can't, i challenge you to a flirt-off. you game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back