The Kfc Chicken thingy (2 Viewers)

Zita said:
I haven't eaten meat in 10 years but I was really tempted by those hot dogs on Camden St. last weekend. At 3am, all food is good food.
you see? it's like smoking. i've managed to completely stop smoking during the day, while i'm at work, sober. but i know when i go to the pub, my pint experience just won't be the same without a fag. will it be less good? i don't know, i haven't given myself enough time to get used to it. and then, i usually end up drunk when i go to a pub, call me crazy. it's kind of weird though, i know i could probably give up meat... i wanted to be a vet when i was in school until i found out how many point you needed, and i feel a lot more for animals than humans when i see them in pain. it's just i will probably just eat a pizza slice with ham on it at 3am or something... but i guess, if you don't do it most of them time, then that's pretty good, right?

the chili thing would totally fuck with me though... i've tried quorn, tvp, all those things. chili is supposed to be made with beef, it just doesn't taste right any other way. maybe that will become my new weakness... which will replace my present weakness which is ... chili i guess.

sorry, i've no idea what i'm trying to say. oh yeah, if i'm veg 90% of the time, will a big hand come out of the sky at some point in my life and point at me and go "ha ha ha, 90% vegetarian, you may as well not have bothered"... it's this all or nothing thing i don't agree with. life needs little indulgences... i suppose i'll be fine unless i start hanging out with nazis.

hag said:
sorry, i've no idea what i'm trying to say. oh yeah, if i'm veg 90% of the time, will a big hand come out of the sky at some point in my life and point at me and go "ha ha ha, 90% vegetarian, you may as well not have bothered"... it's this all or nothing thing i don't agree with. life needs little indulgences... i suppose i'll be fine unless i start hanging out with nazis.
moby.jpg

you're either
with us
or you're
against us

- moby

I lived with a Vegan. She had been a Vegan for years and yeard. Thing is, she was one of the biggest Women I have ever met. She ate a particular brand of crisps all the time (they were, I was assured Vegan friendly) to fill
her vegan void...but she never lost any weight.

Q. How many vegans does it take to change a lightbulb?
A. None, vegans can't change anything.

broken arm said:
moby is an idiot.

* nice apartment though. saw it on cribs i did
blonde redhead live downstairs from him. they were at a party in his place once and kazu looked in his fridge. no food, just water and hundreds of bottles of pills. fuckin sack.

Huh, I have to practically be vegan now, I just found out that I've gotta cut out/down on wheat and dairy (and tomatoes...goodbye pizza and pasta, sob) and I'm already vegetarian, so i'm going to be one of those people who are really fun to have over for dinner. tits. I must've killed a lot of wabbits in a former life or something.

I'm just gonna throw this out there

vegans and veggies are a bit dull and don't even really like food in the first place

just running that up the maypole and seeing who pisses on it

Liadain said:
Huh, I have to practically be vegan now, I just found out that I've gotta cut out/down on wheat and dairy (and tomatoes...goodbye pizza and pasta, sob) and I'm already vegetarian, so i'm going to be one of those people who are really fun to have over for dinner. tits. I must've killed a lot of wabbits in a former life or something.
you know when we started flirting on thumped? it's gotten out of hand and i want to go home.

snakybus said:

vegans and veggies are a bit dull and don't even really like food in the first place

good sir, i like the way you put that out there and i totally agree with it. attention seekers devoid of personality. hi-5 good sir. *schmak*

hag said:
you know when we started flirting on thumped? it's gotten out of hand and i want to go home.
haha...you know the way we ended up being friends after that? can you not try going down that route with your latest fancy lady?

for the record, i am really boring, and i don't like food. sometimes.

snakybus said:

Right. I'm a vegetarian cos I don't like meat, nothing to do with any of those principles bullshits or anything. I love me grub, but it is a pisser in certain restaurants and entire countries where they don't cater for vegetarians but I don't blame them, bunch of glorified fussy eaters is all we are. Veggies and vegans that harp on about it all the time deserve to eat nothing but garden salads for being such preachy twats inanyways.

Liadain said:
haha...you know the way we ended up being friends after that? can you not try going down that route with your latest fancy lady?

for the record, i am really boring, and i don't like food. sometimes.
you don't see the difference? you make me laugh. you seriously can't see a startling difference between you and ms.b.haven? oh come on now... ;)

Zita said:
Right. I'm a vegetarian cos I don't like meat, nothing to do with any of those principles bullshits or anything. I love me grub, but it is a pisser in certain restaurants and entire countries where they don't cater for vegetarians but I don't blame them, bunch of glorified fussy eaters is all we are. Veggies and vegans that harp on about it all the time deserve to eat nothing but garden salads for being such preachy twats inanyways.
i like the cut of your jib. belittling your beliefs so no one will be bothered taking the piss. it's a peaceful calm existence, one which i advocate. attention-seeking baby. when did you find out you didn't like meat? what? not even a nice stew???

hag said:
you don't see the difference? you make me laugh. you seriously can't see a startling difference between you and ms.b.haven? oh come on now... ;)
I don't know, I've never met her... she may be playing an elaborate joke on you.

Flirting on Thumped: a veritable minefield.

hag said:
i like the cut of your jib. belittling your beliefs so no one will be bothered taking the piss. it's a peaceful calm existence, one which i advocate. attention-seeking baby. when did you find out you didn't like meat? what? not even a nice stew???
It's not about beliefs, it's about tastes. I don't eat animals, but I do perform acts of cruelty on them if it's funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back