The Kfc Chicken thingy (1 Viewer)

snakybus said:
have you had a Rick's vegemetarian burger? very tasty.

yes. I spread duck's liver pate on it, yum
no seriously, i like meat as much as the next guy but this is a good burger.

well if that made you laugh.....you lost yerself a shag. anyway Liadain isn't happy about it. no blessing
hag said:
ok, you made me laugh. i'm not happy about it though. and i doubt you understand why it made me laugh.

ms.b.haven said:
well if that made you laugh.....you lost yerself a shag. anyway Liadain isn't happy about it. no blessing
did i ever tell you that your posts are the most unsexy posts i have ever read? even i don't understand it, but they reek of unsexyness.

well if it's only my posts i can handle that
hag said:
did i ever tell you that your posts are the most unsexy posts i have ever read? even i don't understand it, but they reek of unsexyness.

THRILLHO said:
STILL THOUGH, KFC IS DEAD TASTY, ISN'T IT?!

(trying desperately to avoid another bizarre 11-page thread of nothing)
what's the point in that? seriously? you want to make things better?

kfc is FUCKING GORGEOUS!! popcorn chicken is FUCKING GORGEOUS. that bearded wanker who fronts it is FUCKING GORGEOUS

THRILLHO said:
"Better" would be nice. But I'd settle for "different".
what? like you'd prefer if threads stuck to one topic, the topic they were intended for? there''s hundreds of threads on this board, we've only wrecked 2 today. is KFC really that important to you? you think the secret recipe will be revealed if we stick to the topic? sheeeeeeesh. kfc nazis.

hag said:
what? like you'd prefer if threads stuck to one topic, the topic they were intended for? there''s hundreds of threads on this board, we've only wrecked 2 today. is KFC really that important to you?
I don't really care about KFC*.

But so far we've had a killer movie with dudes stomping on chickens to the sound of Guns 'n Roses, a whole bunch of horror stories about fast food, a bunch of deadly recipe ideas...

And now it's going to be 5 pages of flirting.

Personally, I'd prefer more killer movies, horror stories and recipe ideas.

(* This is a lie.)

THRILLHO said:
I don't really care about KFC*.

But so far we've had a killer movie with dudes stomping on chickens to the sound of Guns 'n Roses, a whole bunch of horror stories about fast food, a bunch of deadly recipe ideas...

And now it's going to be 5 pages of flirting.

Personally, I'd prefer more killer movies, horror stories and recipe ideas.

(* This is a lie.)
ok then, get your pals to post about that stuff on another thread. most people are not into that stuff. i promise, i won't ruin it. i won't even read it.

hag said:
ok then, get your pals to post about that stuff on another thread. most people are not into that stuff. i promise, i won't ruin it. i won't even read it.
Post about it on another thread? This is all on this thread.
At least... it was *sniff*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back