The Kfc Chicken thingy (1 Viewer)

SadieOutlaw said:
why, do you normally connect with gay men this fast?
does that make you a lameo?
hmmmmmmmmm... you are funny. i'm suspicious. i guess it could happen... hello. my name is hag. i like to amuse myself here on thumped during the day. i can normally get a whole day's work done in an hour so i spend the rest of the time here annoying people and having a laugh. what's your game?

hag said:
hello. my name is hag. i like to amuse myself here on thumped during the day. i can normally get a whole day's work done in an hour so i spend the rest of the time here annoying people and having a laugh.
hi. have you heard the new jules maxwell project record?

hag said:
hmmmmmmmmm... you are funny. i'm suspicious. i guess it could happen... hello. my name is hag. i like to amuse myself here on thumped during the day. i can normally get a whole day's work done in an hour so i spend the rest of the time here annoying people and having a laugh. what's your game?
hello hag, i have no particular game but i'm all up for playing. heard you are some kinda musician type, is this true? is that why the ladies want you?

Chicken?! THRILLHO, do they have those chicken twister things with the sour cream & tomato salsa here? They're the business.

Anyways, meatarian vs. veggietarian. I used to be a veggietarian due craapy experiences with things like sausages & burgers as a teenager. nothing worse than chewing down on a piece of stray bone. QUALITY BEEF = good. Back to the chicken, it's a meat i wouldn't indulge myself in too often, it doesn't go on pizza, crap in curries and only half decent in cordon bleus. is it not off putting when you're eating a chunk of chicken and you find that red vein thing going through it? mank.

baraka reference back there somewhere, why exactly where they burning the chicks beaks again?

And todays post which I will regret tomorrow is:

I don't eat meat because I think it's barbaric to kill animals for food. I've been vegetarian since i was 10 or 11, and I've never tasted kentucky fried chicken, a big mac or a whopper. I do, however, miss rashers and sausages.

I am also a hypocrite because while i don't eat eggs, i'll eat foods that contain egg. I am also wearing leather shoes, but I rationalise that by reasoning that animals aren't slaughtered for leather, it's a by-product.

Feel free to take the piss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back