The Kfc Chicken thingy (2 Viewers)

Liadain said:
I don't know, I've never met her... she may be playing an elaborate joke on you.

Flirting on Thumped: a veritable minefield.
it's going on too long to be a joke. it's definitely not funny. i wish we were still flirting, that was fun...

Zita said:
It's not about beliefs, it's about tastes. I don't eat animals, but I do perform acts of cruelty on them if it's funny.
ah yeah, i got that. what i meant was when did you actually put a piece of meat in your mouth and say "eugh, i don't like this..." apart from down that alley last weekend that is... hee hee.

heh heh just messing veggies yer not boring

yer missing out when it comes to rashers though, mmmmm

everyone draws a line somewhere, whether it's veal and foie gras or bandaging up your mouth in case you kill germs, or a truckdriver dad of a friend of mine when asked how he liked his steak said "cut off his horns, wipe his arse and roll him in"

hag said:
ah yeah, i got that. what i meant was when did you actually put a piece of meat in your mouth and say "eugh, i don't like this..." apart from down that alley last weekend that is... hee hee.
Oh I don't know. There was no moment of realisation or anything. I think it was more the idea of meat that was off-putting ever since I was a kid. Eating dead stuff, like.

hag said:
it's going on too long to be a joke. it's definitely not funny. i wish we were still flirting, that was fun...
Ah now... the days of our youth are long gone.

I don't think I'm going to like this veganism business. Someone tell me something nice to eat that doesn't have wheat, dairy, meat, aubergines, potatoes, peppers or tomatoes in it. Air???

P. Littbarski said:
If animals aren't supposed to be eaten, then why are they made out of meat?

humans are made out of meat too
i'd eat human - coz they all deserve to die and be recycled - whereas most other animals aren't such pricks, they just carry on dossing around all day not hasslin' anyone...

and as for the principles thingy, it should be pointed out that vegetarians are just people who listened to one too many smiths song - whereas vegans are people who listened to one too many crass song
(i may be just a food hating attenttion seeker, but that's my theory anyway)

Liadain said:
Ah now... the days of our youth are long gone.

I don't think I'm going to like this veganism business. Someone tell me something nice to eat that doesn't have wheat, dairy, meat, aubergines, potatoes, peppers or tomatoes in it. Air???
Noodles. Popcorn. But noodles without cheese and popcorn without butter are rubbish. Air and vodka it is.

Liadain said:

cashew nut stir-fry is yummy (basically cashews & whatever mix veg lightly fried in soy sauce and sesame oil, served with rice or noodles)
and in general nuts are good

Zita said:
Oh I don't know. There was no moment of realisation or anything. I think it was more the idea of meat that was off-putting ever since I was a kid. Eating dead stuff, like.
i guess... kids are funny, eh? ;)

Zita said:
Noodles. Popcorn. But noodles without cheese and popcorn without butter are rubbish. Air and vodka it is.
Noodles have wheat.
Of course, you can hunt out wheat-free pasta and noodles, but really.. what's the point?

karljacuncha said:
cashew nut stir-fry is yummy (basically cashews & whatever mix veg lightly fried in soy sauce and sesame oil, served with rice or noodles)
and in general nuts are good
zita doesn't like my nuts :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back