The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie (1 Viewer)

Ciarán R

Website
www.outonalimbrecords.com
It seems this was only ever released on Region 1 - anyone know if it can be got on Region 2? Tried fucking everywhere, and bar downloading it which I can't do at work, i can't get.
Thanks
C

i remember my ma renting the video yonks ago... and me going 'god this is terrible, what are you like' (i think i was about 14 at the time, maybe i'd like it now). video any use to you?

Super Dexta said:
christ you didn't look very hard did you? :p

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004Z1FM/qid%3D1151577347/026-9331217-2680403

edit: actually, ntsc? does that work on european tvs? why must things be sooo complicated.

That's just Amazon.co.uk selling region 1 DVDs.

I remember renting and copying the movie from Laser around 12 years ago so a VHS release was around here at some point.

That region 1 Criterion Collection release looks great.
You can pick up a basic multi-region player quite cheap nowadays.

The only region 2 release of the film was in box set called The Luis Bunuel Collection Volume 2. This also featured the excellent 'That Obscure Object Of Desire' and 'The Phantom Of Liberty'.

Seems to be deleted now.

nlgbbbblth said:

I remember renting and copying the movie from Laser around 12 years ago so a VHS release was around here at some point.

The only region 2 release of the film was in box set called The Luis Bunuel Collection Volume 2. This also featured the excellent 'That Obscure Object Of Desire' and 'The Phantom Of Liberty'.

Seems to be deleted now.
it's not region 1, it's region free.

plug said:
hmmm. I saw it a few years ago; didn't think much of it at all at all...
gah. I only just realised that I was thinking of the unbearable lightness of being! an entirely different movie! how I managed to mix them up is anybody's guess. embarrassing. :eek: feel free to put me on your ignore lists!

That Criterion one seems to be the only one available alright, and tis definitely region 1:(
One of these days, I'll have to buy meself a multi-region dvd yoke.
Cheers anyway

nlgbbbblth said:

Seems to be deleted now.

Actually, nice one!!! http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0006GVK3Y/?tag=thumpedcom04-21

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back