Modren wirelesses (1 Viewer)

Denny Oubidoux

Hangin round town
Supporter
Solutions
Has anyone got an internet radio or one of the DAB ones? An old-folks-friendly model that could possibly even stream spotify or such things? Are they any good etc

The parents have these shite radios all over the house that can't be tuned to Radio 1 properly. However, it seems that the DAB coverage is poor in their area so maybe one that can connect to the internet might work, I dunno. I don't have any such thing myself

Thanks

That thirdimage with the thing in situ ..either it plays 12" cds or someone has done a poor photoshop job

I got a Roberts 94i, the what-hifi 2018 award winner. Nothing but the best for my mummy

Home review

It's an expensive way to listen to radio 1 but it's quite cool, I wouldn't mind keeping it myself. I had fun last night storing various fm and internet radio presets as they'll never figure out that themselves. I doubt they'll even be able to switch between fm, dab and internet radio, not to mind Spotify which is what I was thinking they'd most like.

I got a Roberts 94i, the what-hifi 2018 award winner. Nothing but the best for my mummy

Home review

It's an expensive way to listen to radio 1 but it's quite cool, I wouldn't mind keeping it myself. I had fun last night storing various fm and internet radio presets as they'll never figure out that themselves. I doubt they'll even be able to switch between fm, dab and internet radio, not to mind Spotify which is what I was thinking they'd most like.
NICE. I have a 93i in the kitchen and I love it.

well if you really want to spend more money to get buttons they can press instead of saying "play radio one" then this Roberts one is the cheapest i've seen Roberts Stream107 DAB/DAB+/FM/Internet Smart Radio | White

Those fucking Alexa/Google bots though, they aren't for people who didn't grow up online. Like there's no point in the algorithm bots knowing everyone's private elderly moments and monetising them just to turn on a light.

Home review

Its now on top of a cupboard in the putting-stuff-in room

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back