The Confessions thread (2 Viewers)

I've owned a four track recorder for few years now. Still no idea how to properly work it. Once see "Set gate perimeters" in instruction book, zone out.

Yes.

I know. For shame.

At least its pre-1986 U2 though. Some merit to that.

Up to Rattle & Hum is all good in my book.

I have come to realize that Zooropa is, by a country mile, the best U2 album. I really, really like that album. It's a properly interesting record.

I'm going to listen to it now. Don't tell Dudley.

I was a massive U2 fan for years and years until they stopped actually trying to make an effort.

from The Joshua Tree to Zooropa are their best records.

Joshua Tree (1987)
Rattle and hum (1998)
Achtung! Baby (1992)
Zooropa (1993)
are all absolutely amazing. very little / few weak tunes.

Pop (1997) was decent but having heard everything theyve released since, its actually a better record in comparison to the shite theyve been peddling since 'all that you cant...'

/confession

A couple of years ago I went on three dates with someone before I realised that I was going on dates with her.

I don't know if I should post this here or in the confessions thread, but I just remembered that happened.

What happened next?

You can usually tell if it's a date. Also, if there's no kiss at the end of the first date then I assume the person's not interested and don't pursue it.

I make friends much easier with males than females so it's not always clear for me.
It becomes clearer after accepting though but then it's awkward. Light bulb moment.
Agreed on the kiss though.

You can usually tell if it's a date. Also, if there's no kiss at the end of the first date then I assume the person's not interested and don't pursue it.

Doesn't sound like Unicron was doing the pursuing though if he was unaware he was going on dates and had to be told after the third one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back