the boosh lads are walking around town. (1 Viewer)

2048540966_fcfb65d258.jpg

So... who was at the first night of the Boosh? My face still hurts from laughing non stop, I loved it. The crowd was buzzing. Really good mix of stand up, sketches, band stuff, and complete insanity. My mate has only seen one episode but she thought the live show was genius.

The aftershow thingy was shaping up to be a good night but I had to leave before they came on due to it being a schoolnight. No fun being a grown up.

I went to the aftershow last night and have tickets to the show tonight and tomorrow and I am well bleedin' excited:D

The Academy was funtastic with Bob Fossil throwing shapes to Hall and Oats and Dee Plume, Mike Fielding, Noel and Bollo all having a dance and go on the decks.
No Julian last night though..boo!

Aw crap it sounds like fun!! I'm sure I saw Julian in The Academy heading in backstage? Bob Fossil is hilarious, lick the finger, rub the nipple...

I'm also going tonight, can't wait to do it all over again...

Seems to be alot of touchy Thumped males out there hating the Boosh boys? Are you finding yourself with strange feelings towards Noel The Confuser and hitting out the only way you know how? There were many many men there last night.

Seems to be alot of touchy Thumped males out there hating the Boosh boys? Are you finding yourself with strange feelings towards Noel The Confuser and hitting out the only way you know how? There were many many men there last night.

i was sitting 5 rows from the front last night and i felt very out of place.
but oh my god, noel's legs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back