The best thing about Dublin (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pad
  • Start date
  • Replies 140
  • Views 19K
  • Watchers 6
The bang o piss on a hot summers day.

Can't believe noone has mentioned the Iveagh Gardens yet, only park in Dublin that appears to be free of scumbags...

I also think the Luas is pretty cool, just wish it went somewhere I wanted to go.

I assume you can crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women in Dublin. If so, this is obviously the best thing.

I haven't been down that way in yonks but that bit of the Royal Canal behind the Old Mill in Phibsboro, there's wee cottages there and a nice view across to Glasnevin, Finglas etc.

the best thing about dublin is that i mostly grew up there and thus assign a lot of emotional significance to its various features.

I also like riding on the dart.

likewise.

also

20090717_073908_hill16.jpg

brennans-bread.jpg

bewleys.jpg

wl10.jpg

I love that Dubliners call it the zoological gardens or the yazoo, not the zoo.

Embassy-at-Night-1.jpg

Kilmainham_Jail.jpg

the best thing about dublin is that i mostly grew up there and thus assign a lot of emotional significance to its various features.

People only say things like that when they leave though.

Me too, though I wouldn't be thinking it from day to day. Mostly because I'm still here. I wouldn't think I'd miss it until I actually left, which I'll probably never do. Until Ireland sinks.

I've only started enjoying riding the dart since I stopped living on the dart line

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back