The best thing about Dublin (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pad
  • Start date
  • Replies 140
  • Views 19K
  • Watchers 6
I dont know if you're allowed but we've done it every Christmas Eve since I was born, they're really friendly but not so keen on men. We tell the kids they're Santa's reindeer, so they spend ages looking for one with a red nose to give the biggest carrot to.

are they reindeer or just regular deer tho?

If you brought a sponge soaked in red paint you might be able to put some on the deers nose without the child noticing
But then the rest of them wont let it join in any fallow deer games.

443908846_a85f03ffb3.jpg

the Square Tallaght

There was a simliar thread to this a while ago i think..?

anyway

some nice statues and architecture in this city

statue_mr_screen.jpg

2883642283_866e2cb1c0.jpg

P2192045.jpg

I think i'm the only person who is actually impressed by the Book of Kells and other such nonsense

i'm happy enough staring at the sea anywhere between Howth and Baldoyle though

The bay is lovely alright.
Everything nice about Dublin is nice in a gentle, understated kind of way.
I like the fact that you can drive up into the Dublin/Wicklow mountains in a few minutes and it's like a different world.

Eh, didn't a kid drown in the strawberry beds a few weeks ago? Beautiful spot though.

Someone died while swimming in the liffey if that's what you mean? That was a few months ago. Beautiful spot though. Looks deadly in every season.

St. Anne's Parks, Tea Gardens on the quays, going out and meeting random people and the chance you may run into them again but if you need to can avoid them safety also. I love the north county where I work, all the coast line around Howth, Skerries, etc is lovely and worth a visit if you like taking photos

Guinness and toasted sandwiches in an a good pub. Cliche, I know, but great all the same. Also, the South Wall, Botanic Gardens and the Phoenix Park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back