that "lets dance to joy division" thing (2 Viewers)

er,
cause ye are shite and who ever the second singer is(or should i say shouter,is that you Alan?!Its chronic brutal shit!the worst attempt at singing ive heard in a long time,that dustin performance is brutal)actually making any sort of comparisons with FLA is wrong cause THERE- IS-A- BAND -WHO knows how to write songs,and not try and write a whole album around SHOUTY CHANTS!,anyways looking forward to ye dissapearing up yere own Ass next year,Ciao

Break Neck Speed---Good man,Have to say good drummer but i would be thinking you were not blessed in the brains department from reading your posts,Still leaving a band that rewrote about 5 mogwai tracks from the early 90¨s (Tom selleck is an innocent man,Ho ho ho,how hip is that),played about ten gigs (6 or so in the roisins!) in a four or five year life span would have to be seen as some sort of a step up i guess,and yes i sold A drumkit about 2 years ago,Have you ever had your IQ tested?

Gugai,....Ho ho ho ,Comedian as well as superstar DJ in the mighty west of Ireland,the hub of worldwide musical activity.Just out of interest have you spent your entire life in the west of Ireland or have you actually left for more than 4 consecutive days?

people are so disappointing sometimes:(

Meh, I wouldn't worry about it Steve. The man's 29 years old and he's bitching about local bands on a message board.

This H4H vs FLApes thing is really sad though. Got a message on myspace last week along the lines of "I like your band but why is there beef between yourselves and FLApes?".... Have I missed something...? :confused:

Meh, I wouldn't worry about it Steve. The man's 29 years old and he's bitching about local bands on a message board.

This H4H vs FLApes thing is really sad though. Got a message on myspace last week along the lines of "I like your band but why is there beef between yourselves and FLApes?".... Have I missed something...? :confused:

It's bad form alright. I can't believe they said all that shit about you :D

So what's the beef between FLA and H4H?

Btw the way who shortened their name first? Is that the source of the problem I wonder?

There is no beef! That's the point!
We fecking stayed in Mary Kate's house on our last tour like.
I have no idea why people seem to think there's something there, we think they're deadly.

mad deja vu here. this is exactly how the biggie and tupac beef kicked off.

Wheres_the_beef_commercial.jpg

perfectly good thread about The Wombats ruined.
gowls.

Could everyone stops asking "Whats the beef between Hooray for Humans and Fight Like Apes"?

As a vegetarian It makes me feel...icky

Can we say "Whats the deal between H4H and FLAPES" instead?

Thanks

Classic Post by salsa. There be a man on the edge! I was just on the phone to tom ghostwoods pr guy and the official word is that he hasnt left the Ghostwood Project, he has plenty in the brains and pants department and that salsa or mark kregan as he's known in the real world is an absolute top class dude. Tom also stated that he would like to meet salsa for coffee and maybe head for brunch and then hit the shops for a light spot of drum kit shopping. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back