that "lets dance to joy division" thing (1 Viewer)

What's the story here then? H4H do something nasty to this salsa bloke when he was a child? It seems a very personal attack. Disenfranchised Pete Best type? maybe H4H abused him sexually or summat.

What's the story here then? H4H do something nasty to this salsa bloke when he was a child? It seems a very personal attack. Disenfranchised Pete Best type? maybe H4H abused him sexually or summat.

I reckon his problem may be with their new drummer.

53246402970dd6a02d3fdd39d8b896d4b6fa5a8c203846.jpg

yeah people, get this thread back on course for fuck's sake. we could start by explaining to me what this dance to joy division thing is all about.. as for fight like apes: saw 'em on the telly once. sounded solid. not too much info on their myspace though is there? as for h4h, never heard of 'em... is that short for something? ;)

so, yeah... ld2jdv. explain. song? by whom?

yeah people, get this thread back on course for fuck's sake. we could start by explaining to me what this dance to joy division thing is all about.. as for fight like apes: saw 'em on the telly once. sounded solid. not too much info on their myspace though is there? as for h4h, never heard of 'em... is that short for something? ;)

so, yeah... ld2jdv. explain. song? by whom?

Try www.myspace.com/fightlikeapesmusic

As for the other shite:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

From today's Daily Rag..... ;)

"Hooray for Humans ate my hamster!"

By Violet Smirnoff

FIGHT Like Apes frontwoman May Kay was said to be 'in shock' today after it was sensationally revealed that Cork nu-synth band Hooray for Humans ATE her pet hamster. Friends of the feisty rock chick said the pet (named 'Squeaky') had gone missing two days ago, which May put down to her leaving the cage door unlatched one night.
However, the audience at last night's Hooray for Humans gig in popular Dublin venue Whelans got the shock of their lives - when the four Rebel rockstars barbecued a tiny hamster on stage. Frontman Alan Healy said the hamster belonged to May Kay, "our sworn enemy in the Irish music scene".
Friends close to May say that the dark haired songstress is 'upset and angry' about what happened. "Relations had got a bit sour when Hooray for Humans bassist Dave borrowed May's hair straightener before a gig during the summer," said a source close to the singer. "After he pronounced it 'crapper than a Charles Worthington' and said he was 'used to GHDs, not some inferior brand', May was seen crying in her dressing room."
The night after the infamous 'straightener incident', an unknown person spray-painted 'Gorillas mot as scare now' on Hooray for Humans' hiace van, before puncturing the tyres. Friends say that the band immediately suspected Fight Like Apes to be behind the cruel incident.
"This was the breaking point in the two bands' already fractious relationship," said one friend.
Now this latest twist in the tale has some fans begging the groups to stop their primal fighting and kiss and make up. Whether or not this will happen is anyone's guess.

*COUGH*
let's get this back on topic people!

Bah,FLApes are in a different league to the shite H4H have written,everyone knows this but not many would have the balls to admit it here.i think alan knows this and realises that he´ll be watching FLA take off next year while his band are stuck playing roisins and the like..thats why he gets so touchy,uncomfortable at any FLApes mentions.

Salsa, you're a moron. I'll tell you why.

FLApes are good friends of ours. I have no doubt they will take off next year, and I can't wait for it to happen, because if you ask me, they deserve it more than any other band in Ireland.

They put more work and effort into to what they do than any other band I know. They're gigging constantly, and it's paying off. They have deadly songs, a great image, and a huge amount of commitment so yeah, I do think they're going to be massive. If they aren't, it'll be a crime.

H4H are not going to be massive. We play in H4H for fun and because we are friends and like hanging out and touring and acting the maggot. And to be honest, with the exception of "Signature", I don't think we write the kind of songs that are going to lead to any kind of major mainstream notice.

We're not gigging for another 3 months because we have other shit going on. We're busy and like taking things at our own pace. This is why we won't be massive.We haven't tried thus far to be massive, and won't any time soon.

The thing is, anyone who knows us or the bands we've played in before won't even need to read this because they know all this.

Seriously, this is getting so fucking old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back