that "lets dance to joy division" thing (1 Viewer)

Classic Post by salsa. There be a man on the edge! I was just on the phone to tom ghostwoods pr guy and the official word is that he hasnt left the Ghostwood Project, he has plenty in the brains and pants department and that salsa or mark kregan as he's known in the real world is an absolute top class dude. Tom also stated that he would like to meet salsa for coffee and maybe head for brunch and then hit the shops for a light spot of drum kit shopping. :)

post up his picture and his ma's maiden name

I think ive found the origin of the h4h flapes beef!!! :

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=916793&postcount=58

I found a pic of salsa's Ma:

Arnhem%20283sml.jpg

This could explain his obsession with FLApes.
As for her maiden name, i dont think she married.

uh oh. sometimes I forget about just how powerful i am. from this day forth i vow only to use my influence for the good of all human(and ape)kind.

Ps: do people really think there's a beef alan? that's mad. Maybe you should use it to get publicity.

The way I hear it, FLApes stole the New Year's Eve headline slot at the Roisin and it snowballed from there......

Do members of the bands in question have any problems with beef or meat in general?

Meh, I wouldn't worry about it Steve. The man's 29 years old and he's bitching about local bands on a message board.

This H4H vs FLApes thing is really sad though. Got a message on myspace last week along the lines of "I like your band but why is there beef between yourselves and FLApes?".... Have I missed something...? :confused:

They called you a pack of arseholes at their Whelan's gig. May Kay stopped lend my your face mid song and said, "by the way, I'd just like to say that I hate Hooray For Humans, what a pack of arseholes."

Poor George McFly, no one wants to invent beefs between his synth driven band and anyone other ones.

From today's Daily Rag..... ;)

"Hooray for Humans ate my hamster!"

By Violet Smirnoff

FIGHT Like Apes frontwoman May Kay was said to be 'in shock' today after it was sensationally revealed that Cork nu-synth band Hooray for Humans ATE her pet hamster. Friends of the feisty rock chick said the pet (named 'Squeaky') had gone missing two days ago, which May put down to her leaving the cage door unlatched one night.
However, the audience at last night's Hooray for Humans gig in popular Dublin venue Whelans got the shock of their lives - when the four Rebel rockstars barbecued a tiny hamster on stage. Frontman Alan Healy said the hamster belonged to May Kay, "our sworn enemy in the Irish music scene".
Friends close to May say that the dark haired songstress is 'upset and angry' about what happened. "Relations had got a bit sour when Hooray for Humans bassist Dave borrowed May's hair straightener before a gig during the summer," said a source close to the singer. "After he pronounced it 'crapper than a Charles Worthington' and said he was 'used to GHDs, not some inferior brand', May was seen crying in her dressing room."
The night after the infamous 'straightener incident', an unknown person spray-painted 'Gorillas mot as scare now' on Hooray for Humans' hiace van, before puncturing the tyres. Friends say that the band immediately suspected Fight Like Apes to be behind the cruel incident.
"This was the breaking point in the two bands' already fractious relationship," said one friend.
Now this latest twist in the tale has some fans begging the groups to stop their primal fighting and kiss and make up. Whether or not this will happen is anyone's guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back