that "lets dance to joy division" thing (3 Viewers)

Nah gugai, you don't get it man. See, we've got a girl AND we've got a keyboard. We're practically clones!

25_420.jpg

er,
cause ye are shite and who ever the second singer is(or should i say shouter,is that you Alan?!Its chronic brutal shit!the worst attempt at singing ive heard in a long time,that dustin performance is brutal)actually making any sort of comparisons with FLA is wrong cause THERE- IS-A- BAND -WHO knows how to write songs,and not try and write a whole album around SHOUTY CHANTS!,anyways looking forward to ye dissapearing up yere own Ass next year,Ciao

Break Neck Speed---Good man,Have to say good drummer but i would be thinking you were not blessed in the brains department from reading your posts,Still leaving a band that rewrote about 5 mogwai tracks from the early 90¨s (Tom selleck is an innocent man,Ho ho ho,how hip is that),played about ten gigs (6 or so in the roisins!) in a four or five year life span would have to be seen as some sort of a step up i guess,and yes i sold A drumkit about 2 years ago,Have you ever had your IQ tested?

Gugai,....Ho ho ho ,Comedian as well as superstar DJ in the mighty west of Ireland,the hub of worldwide musical activity.Just out of interest have you spent your entire life in the west of Ireland or have you actually left for more than 4 consecutive days?

er,
cause ye are shite and who ever the second singer is(or should i say shouter,is that you Alan?!Its chronic brutal shit!the worst attempt at singing ive heard in a long time,that dustin performance is brutal)actually making any sort of comparisons with FLA is wrong cause THERE- IS-A- BAND -WHO knows how to write songs,and not try and write a whole album around SHOUTY CHANTS!,anyways looking forward to ye dissapearing up yere own Ass next year,Ciao

Break Neck Speed---Good man,Have to say good drummer but i would be thinking you were not blessed in the brains department from reading your posts,Still leaving a band that rewrote about 5 mogwai tracks from the early 90¨s (Tom selleck is an innocent man,Ho ho ho,how hip is that),played about ten gigs (6 or so in the roisins!) in a four or five year life span would have to be seen as some sort of a step up i guess,and yes i sold A drumkit about 2 years ago,Have you ever had your IQ tested?

Gugai,....Ho ho ho ,Comedian as well as superstar DJ in the mighty west of Ireland,the hub of worldwide musical activity.Just out of interest have you spent your entire life in the west of Ireland or have you actually left for more than 4 consecutive days?

Fight like apes were amazing at the electric picnic. !ninjaaaa

salsa's profile info said:
Date of Birth:
June 27, 1978
Biography:
hooray for humans tour manager
Interests:
watching H4H dustin performance repeat
H4H Groupie

haha amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back