Telly can Fuck Off. (1 Viewer)

I dont miss it.

But i had to buy a new telly for the nippers dvd's yesterday.

I'm watching it right now. It's not doing much, but it's fucking awsome looking.

I dont miss it.

But i had to buy a new telly for the nippers dvd's yesterday.

I'm watching it right now. It's not doing much, but it's fucking awsome looking.

Tellytubbies?

Bear in the Big Blue House is the best thing on television, ever, according to my brother who watched far too much tv - so he MUST know what he's talking about.

He's right. I used to get up to watch that before i had a nipper. It kick starts your day better than any breakfast cereal.It ticks all the boxes. As does Pokoyo. Need to get some of them actually. We watched the new noddy 4 times today. It's awful.

Buy those Moomins dvds!

Probably appeal to posters of a certain age though.

Mind you we were minding a six year old Czech girl last week and she was transfixed by it.

He's right. It ticks all the boxes. As does Pokoyo. Need to get some of them actually. We watched the new noddy 4 times today. It's awful.

Pokoyo is great! And my sister's kid loves Bear. I bought loads of Bear DVD's for her and my brother's boy... trying to be a good aunty and all.

Steer clear of Barney and Tellytubbies... you'd need to be stoned to watch either... and that's a decision children should make later in life.

Y'know.

Barney's actually okay. It's repetative, and it makes you want to do bad things to talent schools and agents; but. It gets all the info across to kids really efficiently. all they need to do with barney is get rid of those wierd, wierd children.

I bought nipper the Barney Movie cos she wanted it. It's good. Kids are unbearable, but it's good kids telly.

And here i fucking am again.

Jesus. The Moomins. Scared the nappies off me as a child so they did.

Yeah really off-kilter children's tv
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Someone needs to sample that theme tune.

Y'know.

Barney's actually okay. It's repetative, and it makes you want to do bad things to talent schools and agents; but. It gets all the info across to kids really efficiently. all they need to do with barney is get rid of those wierd, wierd children.

I bought nipper the Barney Movie cos she wanted it. It's good. Kids are unbearable, but it's good kids telly.

And here i fucking am again.

Those children scare even me... worse than that cockney kid that was in HR Puffinstuff or whatever it was called. Even Witchey Poo seemed harmless compared to that git.

Tellytubbies?

Bear in the Big Blue House is the best thing on television, ever, according to my brother who watched far too much tv - so he MUST know what he's talking about.

I watch this with my nieces. One (Lucy) will say to the other (Eibhe) "Swiper! No swiping!". She will say it three times and then Eibhe always says "Aw, Man!"

It's unbelievably cute!

I watch this with my nieces. One (Lucy) will say to the other (Eibhe) "Swiper! No swiping!". She will say it three times and then Eibhe always says "Aw, Man!"

It's unbelievably cute!

:heart:

My niece sniffs people, the way bear sniffs at the screen and then says... "oh, you smell nice... like chocolate/grass/whatever" soo cute.

She's had a fascination with the moon since she was about 4 months old, before she ever saw Bear, so it appeals to her on that level too. Cutest thing ever was one evening when I was carrying her home to her parents (she was about 7 months old) and she was trying to reach up and grab the moon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back