Telly can Fuck Off. (1 Viewer)

It's faster alright but is the quality always that shit?
Tried an episode of Family Guy & an episode of Monkey Dust.
Both were hosted on YouTube & the quality was pooooooor!

totally varies. i've watched more or less all three seasons of veronica mars, hosted in different places, and most of it's been crystal clear. torrents can be hit-or-miss too (hooray, another not marked as german!) so at least you've the advantage of checking it out pretty soon.

psst, ciaran: for something else to fall asleep to, try this some time...[video=google;1524953392810656786]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1524953392810656786[/video]. about an hour on google video. he says he learnt to drive so he could read los angeles in the original.

actually that was pretty heartening. Seeing a grand total of 9 spotty teenagers at the Alabama Klan cross lighting thing.
I had to stop watching it due to its general shitness though.

i tried watching this but the quality was bad and it kept crashing.

thought the quality was fine for what it was (a watch-as-you-download internet video) and it only stalled to buffer on me once for a few seconds. I don't expect crystal clear quality for this kind of thing. I guess experiences with these sites can differ a lot depending on your computer, your connection, the time of day, your astrological sign and so on..it can be hit and miss alright.

Still the docu was a bit shit in the seen-it-all-before-only-scarier-and-more-adult way...some interesting shots of black cops protecting a white power "rally" (is twenty ppl a rally?) and the funny bit where the girl of Indian descent tells the skinhead to go back to Europe. I reckon the Fianna Fail ard fheis is scarier though

Still prefer internet vids as source of entertainment to watching the telly any day. Telly can fuck off

thought the quality was fine for what it was (a watch-as-you-download internet video) and it only stalled to buffer on me once for a few seconds. I don't expect crystal clear quality for this kind of thing. I guess experiences with these sites can differ a lot depending on your computer, your connection, the time of day, your astrological sign and so on..it can be hit and miss alright.

Still the docu was a bit shit in the seen-it-all-before-only-scarier-and-more-adult way...some interesting shots of black cops protecting a white power "rally" (is twenty ppl a rally?) and the funny bit where the girl of Indian descent tells the skinhead to go back to Europe. I reckon the Fianna Fail ard fheis is scarier though

Still prefer internet vids as source of entertainment to watching the telly any day. Telly can fuck off

i think you'd get more of a feel for teh white power movement watching american history x (GREAT movie) but ill try and watch this again and hope my internet holds up :)

i love tv links, there's hundreds of documentaries on it.

Great stuff. Yizzers r'all sound like. There's fuck all on Discovery anymore, like all the other channels they only show the good shit on the xtra satellite cahnnels, so you're missing nothing.

Ntl can deactivate your box by the flick of a switch.(heehee) They deactivated my card because of an unpaid bill; and they set it up so that i cant even get terrestrial telly, but it aint bothering me yet.

I might later on, but what with every single other cunting thing demanding my complete and full attention right now, i'm not missing it.

I gotta get off thumped. I just gotta.

Don't give up on tv just yet!

180px-Ddpoints.jpg

This photo has not be colourised.

That's pure Dickinson.

i think you'd get more of a feel for teh white power movement watching american history x (GREAT movie) but ill try and watch this again and hope my internet holds up :)

I think you get more of an idea of the documentary of what arrogent, yet clueless saps most teenage and very early twenties boys are then anything else!

Lots better documentaries then this on the web, that's just what I was about to watch when this thread started. Best online-accessed documentaries so far are the classic's Century of the Self and The Power of Nightmares...on alluc.org if anybody's not seen them, also the one on The History of Hacking was not too bad. Both Century.. and the hacking one have prompted me to go off and do my own research on some aspects of it so that's as good a complement as you can give to a docu I reckon

Tried watching a few things on internet tv a few times but the quality was largely unwatchable for me. It's much easier to leave the PC on overnight downloading torrents and watch them at proper quality. As for the "oh shit it's in german" factor, join demonoid (i have some invites if anyone needs them) and check the comments before you download anything, they usually give a good idea of what you're getting.

Like... basically that thing was shit. It was a load of spotty kids saying they didnt like neegers. Or Jeeeeews.
And then waving flags about, and shooting guns.

They were about as menacing a pack of soggy Peckinese dogs.
But, I thought American history X was shit enough too.
There is something about american skins.

Polish / German / UK skins can be menacing. American skins are generally pretty boy mincers.

i tried watching this but the quality was bad and it kept crashing.

corey, we havent had tv for the last 10 months and it's been grand. but i do miss discovery and national geographic

check out www.tv-links.co.uk

have been living without a telly now for six months. this is a very good thing!

Here, do yee have flatmates? What do they think of the whole non tv situation?

Tried watching a few things on internet tv a few times but the quality was largely unwatchable for me. It's much easier to leave the PC on overnight downloading torrents and watch them at proper quality. As for the "oh shit it's in german" factor, join demonoid (i have some invites if anyone needs them) and check the comments before you download anything, they usually give a good idea of what you're getting.

I'll take one if you don't mind. That'd be cool. Please. Thanks.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Fair enough. Dion Milam is a bit scary looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back