Tell me a joke thread (2 Viewers)

I literally cannot think of one joke what I know. Other than fuck the bees, and I'm not writing all that down.

There's another joke ( a bit long) about this world expert on wasps.

he spots an LP in a record shop and asks the assistant if he can hear it. Assistant says " of course" and sticks it on for yer man. After a minute or so, the expert indignantly says to the shop assistant, "I am the world's foremost authority on Wasps, and I can tell you sir, that this record is not a recording of any Wasps that I have ever heard". To which the assistant replies, "oh my mistake sir, I played you the Bee side".

I did say it was a bit long.

Two bee keepers...
BK1: "How many bees have you got?"
BK2: "I've got 10,000 bees”
BK1: "How many hives have you got?"
BK2: "I've got 20 hives"
BK1: "20 hives; 10,000 bees?"
BK2: "Yeah. How may bees have you got?"
BK1: "I've got a million bees"
BK2: "A million bees?!"
BK1: "Yeah"
BK2: "How many hives have you got?"
BK1: "One"
BK2: "A million bees - one hive?"
BK1: "Yeah, fuck 'em, they're only bees"

How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb ?

A crow made of flames racing across a desert of clocks beneath a sky of melting arrows shot by a naked woman who has the fur of a a cat covering her body.
or an alternative answer to that - the fish.

A man walks into a seaside bar and shortly after sitting down with his drink he notices a man at the bar who has a satsuma for a head. After mustering a little courage he approaches the man who, graciously cuts to the chase .. 'I know what you're going to ask - it's the same old story .. I was marooned on a desert island during the war and after a long time of isolation I found a mermaid washed up on the shore ... I placed her back in the water, hoping, as you would, that she'd be grateful. She said 'you can have three wishes' ... I said 'I want to go home'. She said 'you will wake up there tomorrow'. I said 'I want to be rich and never want for anything again'. She said 'Done!, and what is your third wish?', so I looked at her and she looked pretty good and I said 'Listen, I've been alone on this island for a long time ... can I please have a satsuma for a head?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back