TEA (1 Viewer)

Well? You can choose more than one

• Total voters
HitsLikeAGirl said:
Wheels-Tea, doobs, caramel digestives and monday night 'comedy' on the telly in marino.

I miss that shit so bad at the moment.

Awww I miss that too bud ... those days were dragged out in the rain a long time ago, like so much furniture being dragged out in the rain a long time ago. By fat stupid bastards.

Wheels said:
Awww I miss that too bud ... those days were dragged out in the rain a long time ago, like so much furniture being dragged out in the rain a long time ago. By fat stupid bastards.

That man broke my heart. That couch was my LIFE.

Sorry dermo, i digress: healthy drop o full fat milk, no sugar, Two choccy bikkies and thats me.

i like it black. i couldn't imagine taking sugar in tea now, though i took it when i was much younger. fucking yukk.

I'm a Twinings lady - Earl Grey or Lady Grey, depending on the mood.

How long does one brew the tea for? One of my friends is a purist and sets a stopwatch when making the tea, he brews it for 3 minutes 40 seconds.

between 5-7 minutes, usually. The leaves start to release tannin after that (not good, usually) I think the more delicate blends need far less time than that.

sheesh, i just introduce me water to me tea. none of that strong stuff for me.

difrent with coffee but. man, if the spoon ain't standing up in it, you're a jessie.

spiritualtramp said:
I'm a Twinings lady - Earl Grey or Lady Grey, depending on the mood.

Twinings for me as well...no milk or sugar ever - it took me 20 years to discover that I actually like tea, as I always assumed it had to be off-white and sweet.

spiritualtramp said:
How long does one brew the tea for? One of my friends is a purist and sets a stopwatch when making the tea, he brews it for 3 minutes 40 seconds.

If you want to get really serious about your brewing, then the water temperature and length of brewage will depend on the kind of tea. I just leave it for about 3 minutes or until I remember I've made a cup.

I loves the tea so much I spend €70 on the perfect tea-pot. €70!
Any amount over one cup gets made in the pot, other than that, tea bag in the cup will do. I was in a relation's house once and thay were making tea for something like 8 people. 8 cups and 8 tea bags... NO TEA POT IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!! Some people.

er, Lyons. Green one. Currently on 5 cups a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back