TEA (2 Viewers)

Well? You can choose more than one

• Total voters
Anthony said:
I loves the tea so much I spend €70 on the perfect tea-pot. €70!
Any amount over one cup gets made in the pot, other than that, tea bag in the cup will do. I was in a relation's house once and thay were making tea for something like 8 people. 8 cups and 8 tea bags... NO TEA POT IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!! Some people.

er, Lyons. Green one. Currently on 5 cups a day.

That's about the limit you're supposed to have I've heard. My mate Andy used to ingest about about 15 cups a day.
He had a problem.. you should have seen the tannin withdawl symptom days during college. Desperately trying to ring a bit of colour out of two week old teabags.. It was horrible..One time I found him standing outside my house at 5 in the morning continuously stirring an empty mug.

You want the old indestructible Brown Betty teapots...

[FONT=arial, helvetica]This teapot has quite a history. Its origins date back to the end of the 17th Century and the birth of the British Ceramic Teapot.The original unglazed teapot was made out of red clay from the Bradell Woods area in Stoke-on-Trent. Today the Brown Betty teapot is still made in Stoke-on-Trent with the same clay from the original area. British people believe the Brown betty makes the best pot of tea because of the type of clay that is used and the shape of the pot.[/FONT]

OG

I'm currently on about 7 cups a day cos there's a tea machine right beside me in work.
Musgraves teabags though,i'm thinkin about bringin in my own Lyons ones but i can see a Seinfeld type confrontation if i get caught.

How do you have less than 7 or 5 anyway is what i wanna know?
1.) First thing in morning
2.) When you first remember you havn't had a cup since you got to work
3.) Lunch
4.) Before you go home
5.) When you get home
6.) After dinner
7.) Before bed

spiritualtramp said:
What is it like? Care to post a picture if possible?

It's a no-shit tea pot. stainless steel but with an AMAZING pour. None of yer tea spilling out of the lid all over the table for this tea-boy. Those days are over. Got in BT, it's going to last years and years I tell ya.

clonan attack said:
I'm currently on about 7 cups a day cos there's a tea machine right beside me in work.
Musgraves teabags though,i'm thinkin about bringin in my own Lyons ones but i can see a Seinfeld type confrontation if i get caught.

3.) Lunch
4.) Before you go home
5.) When you get home
6.) After dinner
7.) Before bed

You guys are freaks. My coffee limit is 4 before i start becoming infertile/giddy.

clonan attack said:

3.) Lunch
4.) Before you go home
5.) When you get home
6.) After dinner
7.) Before bed

thats pretty much it alright, anything different to this is gonna be a larger number, as in kick-off of match , halftime , end of match... those damn champions league matches .up pissin all night

inspector horse said:
thats pretty much it alright, anything different to this is gonna be a larger number, as in kick-off of match , halftime , end of match... those damn champions league matches .up pissin all night

I never believed drinkg tea made you piss like a mutha-trucker until i started new job constantly drinking the brown stuff now and up and down every 20 min!

nofriendo said:
I never believed drinkg tea made you piss like a mutha-trucker until i started new job constantly drinking the brown stuff now and up and down every 20 min!

thats because you are old man.Your body is giving up.

Look at us all in the same thread in a row.Awwwwwwwwwwww

Fuck you dudes.

brianoak said:
thats because you are old man.Your body is giving up.

Look at us all in the same thread in a row.Awwwwwwwwwwww

Fuck you dudes.

We must celebrate this moment by getting drunk off our face tonight!

index_r5_c11.jpg

Lefty Frizzell said:
i havent had a drop since saturday and i feel great, ready to go again.

sure its thursday lads, enjoy yourselves i say.

Yeah i had to give up boozy sundays cos I was in bits all week and next thing you know its thursday and time to go again.

Less is more as they say Lefty

brianoak said:
Yeah i had to give up boozy sundays cos I was in bits all week and next thing you know its thursday and time to go again.

Fancy the usual palace pint on sunday then?

brianoak said:

as the fella says, era sure arent we all gonna be dead in the ground anyway.

yeah boozy sundays are a killer. not only does it end up costing at least 50 quid, it fucks up monday and tuesday. a boozy thursday, friday and saturday does me just fine thank you very much.

Lefty Frizzell said:
as the fella says, era sure arent we all gonna be dead in the ground anyway.

yeah boozy sundays are a killer. not only does it end up costing at least 50 quid, it fucks up monday and tuesday. a boozy thursday, friday and saturday does me just fine thank you very much.

Agreed.
Dave you really will be nofriendo on Sundays from now on.I havent gone out on sunday in ages mind so maybe you already are.

Talk to Frank dude,there are answers

brianoak said:
Agreed.
Dave you really will be nofriendo on Sundays from now on.I havent gone out on sunday in ages mind so maybe you already are.

Talk to Frank dude,there are answers

who the fuck is frank? from the stags head?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back