TEA (1 Viewer)

Well? You can choose more than one

• Total voters
i love these

teatojas_b_kanal_1.jpg

Queen Buzzo said:
you guys should meet for tea

keep it on topic sluts

yes, yes we should but brian you have to make it.

also remembered an invention that some one told me about. his idea was to have a kettle that is connected to the doorbell. for example
ding dong...
click....
2 minute wait (dont look at the kettle)
click....
tea for all!

I will send you a text re the tea.

Ralph Im doing a degree in telling poncy artists and graphic designers what to do and Im savage at it

Good drop of milk, nice and strong, one sugar thanks.
(Everyone write this down on their kitchen cupboards so I don't have to waste valuable tea drinking time when I call over to yizzerz gaffs.)

The issue of sugar/no sugar... I came up with the theory that most people take their tea the way their folks do, and it's been the case with the vast majority of people I've said it too. Dipso fucto.

Nice hot sweet cuppa tae. Lovely.

Can't believe i nearly missed a whole thread on Tea.
AH TEA, Anthony started a thread bout this time last year on tea and it went on to be one of the longest threads ever.we all learnt so much.

Me, im with Inspector Horse,no sugar, 1dink of fullfat milk (dont neglect the type of milk either people), in fact our friendship is based on liquid consumables, its either tea or beer.

I've often said i wouldnt bother drinking beer if it couldnt be cured by a sweet,throat burning cup of tea the next morning.

Wheels said:
The issue of sugar/no sugar... I came up with the theory that most people take their tea the way their folks do, and it's been the case with the vast majority of people I've said it too. Dipso fucto.

quote]
really?
couldn't be wronger in my case.
now i like a birra tea. a birra twinings earl grey (my uncle) wirra load of cow juice. i got kicked out of checkers by john major for pouring milk into me earlie, but fuck, it rocks the boat.

i also dip my cock into a birra mint tea. it gives me airs and graces so it does.

Hector Grey said:
Wheels said:

quote]
really?
couldn't be wronger in my case.
now i like a birra tea. a birra twinings earl grey (my uncle) wirra load of cow juice. i got kicked out of checkers by john major for pouring milk into me earlie, but fuck, it rocks the boat.

i also dip my cock into a birra mint tea. it gives me airs and graces so it does.

But you're forgetting you're the original rebel, so none of the rules count for you.

Rebel without a brew.

Wheels said:
Hector Grey said:
But you're forgetting you're the original rebel, so none of the rules count for you.

Rebel without a brew.
not so sport, brew right in front of me. ah yes, the heavenly elixir.
fair play to the chinks, wha?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back