Stuff Customers say to me in work (1 Viewer)

"dressed up to the nines"
he should hang out with the milf from the "I've got the Real Life horn for" thread

Recently I had a very odd customer who walked up to me, stuck his nose in my face and said

"Do they teach you to smile like that when they hire you?"
"Um..."
"Because I bet if I saw you out in a club tomorrow night, and I'd be dressed up to the nines, believe you me, you wouldn't even fucking look at me let alone smile like that girly"

And then he left.

Recently I had a very odd customer who walked up to me, stuck his nose in my face and said

"Do they teach you to smile like that when they hire you?"
"Um..."
"Because I bet if I saw you out in a club tomorrow night, and I'd be dressed up to the nines, believe you me, you wouldn't even fucking look at me let alone smile like that girly"

And then he left.

He is my new Hero. I bet that suprises nobody though.

work in a cheap vintage shop that seems to have an unending amount of scabby customers.

"uh this is damaged, can i have a discount?" (points to fluff or a minute stray string)

"i have a [theater/photography/models] group and was wondering if i could just take loads of things and not pay for them?"

"im getting 200 euros worth of clothes but do you think i could just pay 80?"

ughhhh!!

Are you Polish? (the most common)
Are you Russian?
Are you Spanish?
Are you Latvian?
Are you Swedish? (that one threw even me)
and so on ad nauseum. I really have no idea what causes so many people to ask my nationality.

But will he ever really be happy? I just don't know. I felt angry then, but now there's only sadness.

Who cares?

Fuck him he's a dickhead.

As a dickhead I can tell you that no one cares and thats how we like it.

On the subject of Customer related idiocy. I delivered a sofa to a house yesterday and it wouldn't fit through the door. now bear in mind I've done this job on and off for the last 14 years, we measured the door it was 28 inches the sofa was 32 inches at it's smallest point, math and physics dictated that this sofa was not going to fit through the door so we explained this to the customer who actually said

"why don't you try it the other way round ?"

Because the other end is the same fucking size you fucking twit and even if it fucking wasn't by some fluke THIS FUCKING END IS STILL 4 FUCKING INCHES TOO FUCKING BIG YOU DIM FUCKING GOAT. 14 Years of people convinced that their doors are some sort of black hole in which physics ceases to apply and the size and shape of objects can be changed by will alone.

I know that scenario all too well, even taken a few couches apart to make them fit through doorways/around corners.

We're not even supposed to take it out of the packaging.

Note to all you fucking back seat driver shitmunchers out there If someone turns up at your home to do their fucking job. DO NOT TELL THEM HOW TO DO THEIR FUCKING JOB.

They know how to do their fucking job. It's their fucking job. If they don't know how to do their job tell them to get the fuck out of your house and send someone competent, But never ever tell anyone how to do their job. EVER. Backseat Cunts.

I've asked for demonstrations when people start telling me how to do my job. "Could you show me what you mean by that?"

Are you Polish? (the most common)
Are you Russian?
Are you Spanish?
Are you Latvian?
Are you Swedish? (that one threw even me)
and so on ad nauseum. I really have no idea what causes so many people to ask my nationality.

i used to get it a lot too,the funniest was "are you nigerian"
all i hear now in work is "you havent burnt down yet then no?"
apparently not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back