Stuff Customers say to me in work (1 Viewer)

Working on a contact form for a website right now. They actually want me to put in an "age bracket" question which includes the bracket 0-3 years, and a "classification" dropdown which includes the options "baby" and "toddler" as well as commuter. Astounding

years ago in my local shop back home this German lady came in and asked for Kit Kat to bring home for her son, it was his favourite thing when he had been in Ireland before. "Cann I haff two Kita-Kat, please," she said. The shopkeeper went off and came back with a couple of cans of Kit-e-Kat cat food. Ah, what larks.

better late than never

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not just something customers do but I couldn't find any other thread to post this in. If I get one more email were someone uses capitals to explain the most basic thing like for example

"Don't forget we are about CUSTOMER SERVICE."

I'm sending back a reply which reads

"I can FUCKING READ. Shove your job up your FUCKING HOLE you condescending half-wit cunt.

I've livid about this all day. It GRINDS MY FUCKING GEARS.

I just realised that i've used capitals to express anger several times in this very thread.

I've become everything I hate. But since I already hate myself I'm brimming with self satisfaction. how do you do the smuggy ?

"Are your policies legal?"

Really i'm more interested in what kind of answer they are expecting to get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back