Stuff Customers say to me in work (2 Viewers)

WTF is up with u.just coz I used a big word I'm a faker?!?! At least I don't look down on people for the things they say:mad: stop being such a snob. Probably a D4

your dad isn't Fitzer is he?

"Are you fucking thick or something. Fuck off fuck off fuck off, you're doing this on purpose"

it's 8:15 and i'm barely awake, I don't need this

"I appreciate you getting this looked at quickly, i'm going into hospital next week for major surgery and there's a good chance I won't make it so I'd like to get all these things sorted out"

erm

I had a similar situation when trying to sell a kitchen to an old lady. She was very interested, booked an appointment for a design and then said "Oh I wouldn't count on seeing me again, love, I'll most likely be dead. I am very old you know. I'll probably drop dead by the time I've left this shop"

When i worked in Xtra-vision we had to ring people that hadn't been in in a while because they had outstanding fines, we rang and said their fine was now wiped clean so come on back.

The First Three numbers I rang were recently deceased and the family member that answered the phone broke down crying on the line. It was shit.

Was very happy with this one the other day

Customer: "You are literally holding a gun to my head"
Me: "We are not literally holding a gun to your head"

Not something a customer said to me, but theres this old man that keeps coming into our shop and harassing me, by dragging me by the arm around the store and pointing out everything he believes to be a 'con'. I always avoid him now, but for some reason it always seems to be me he finds. Anyway yesterday he came in and slapped me across the face... he was thusly kicked out and I hate my job.

I had a similar situation when trying to sell a kitchen to an old lady. She was very interested, booked an appointment for a design and then said "Oh I wouldn't count on seeing me again, love, I'll most likely be dead. I am very old you know. I'll probably drop dead by the time I've left this shop"

Jaysus - that's terrible

(on the other hand when I'm old and crotchety I going to use the opportunity go around slapping randomers too)

Not something a customer said to me, but theres this old man that keeps coming into our shop and harassing me, by dragging me by the arm around the store and pointing out everything he believes to be a 'con'. I always avoid him now, but for some reason it always seems to be me he finds. Anyway yesterday he came in and slapped me across the face... he was thusly kicked out and I hate my job.
What the Fuck? Press fucking charges is it on CCTV? get the fucker. If you don't I will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back