Stuff Customers say to me in work (2 Viewers)

"Hiya, what can I get ya?"
"Hi.. I'm looking for a, eh, capper.."
"Sorry?"
"A capper."
"Em.... I'm not really sure what you mean, could you tell me what it's used for?"
"I dunno really... my son sent me down.. he's looking for a capper, that's all he said."
"Um... eh... have you any idea what he could need it for?"
"Look, I don't know, he needs a capper for his guitar or something."
"Oh! Oh! A CAPO, it ends with O."

I felt a bit bad cos she bought the more expensive one, probably out of sheer embarrassment of having asked me for a 'capper' four fucking times.
It was very awkward for all involved.

I was in the spar in Phibsboro yesterday and this oul fella in front of me had this lottery slip and asked the cashier to check it for him, at which point the cashier pointed out it was a lottery results slip and laughed a bit. So obviously I said all his numbers were exactly right.

years ago in my local shop back home this German lady came in and asked for Kit Kat to bring home for her son, it was his favourite thing when he had been in Ireland before. "Cann I haff two Kita-Kat, please," she said. The shopkeeper went off and came back with a couple of cans of Kit-e-Kat cat food. Ah, what larks.

got to start an e-mail today with

" i'm sorry you thought my previous reply was 'riddled with stupidity' "

Heh, I just had an argument with someone who I know personally but couldn't tell them and they didn't recognise my voice.

hyuk hyuk

We have these weird candle things in the shop:

Customer: "How do they work?"
Me: "You light them"
Customer: "With fire?"
Me: "No, with water"
Customer: "How does that work?"

and I quote

you are cowards. Let me tell you your masters don't give a shit about you to them you are nothing but there slaves. When things get bad your loyalty wont count for nothing. You will be fucked over just like everyone else. Unless you stand up and take control of your lives like real humans used to do. If you want to be loyal be loyal to something worth being loyal to. Not even your masters will show in court they will send another whore to money to do there dirty work for them just like you.

Well, maybe if you'd just allowed me to buy the DVD boxset documentary of the Nuremburg trials I wouldn't have lost my temper like that, sheesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back