stills stills stills (1 Viewer)

hugh said:
I have a second cousin that is one of the world's most renowned experts on Bigfoot/Yeti/Sasquatch. He's been all over the gaff trying to prove its existence (up the Himalayas with Tensing Norgay and all that type of thing). Anyway he has this amazing story about him, Jimmy Stewart, Tibet and a Yeti's foot. Would anyone like to hear it?

:eek: What a randy Bastard!!!

Tell us anyway.

hugh said:
I have a second cousin that is one of the world's most renowned experts on Bigfoot/Yeti/Sasquatch. He's been all over the gaff trying to prove its existence (up the Himalayas with Tensing Norgay and all that type of thing). Anyway he has this amazing story about him, Jimmy Stewart, Tibet and a Yeti's foot. Would anyone like to hear it?

yes! tell the tale
man i wish i had second cousins who were the foremost authority on sasquatch. how does one become a cryptozoologist?! i think my life needs some direction....
i read this thing about how alastair crowley opened an interdimensional gate in a desert once and let the sasquatch and aliens and everything else into our dimension...or something

andrew

The Stills are shit, I saw a C4music programme about the new liverpool 'Scene', it was hilarious every single band was 'the somethings' and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM WERE SHIT! Load of scobies in parkas impersonating the Byrds. Scene me Hole!

hugh said:

yeah, tell the story, but start a new thread with it, wouldja?

let these marketing shits threads sink.

ratmonkey said:
Crowley's autohagiography (as he called it) is the funniest thing ever put on paper. I don't think it's meant to be funny though.
boring and entertaining. its a bit excessive at a million pages long

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back