Star Wars Episode III (1 Viewer)

Re: Star Wars

ZE BOMB IS IN ZE BIN
Wilbert said:
They had that whistley-military drumming music in it whenever Jeremy Irons showed up that triggered something in my brain that made me really agitated and irritated. I was going crazy! Maybe thats what gets me freaked when I think of that movie!

nEiLo said:
I reckon Die Hard 3 is the SHITTTTTTEST movie I have ever seen...

no way!! its deadly! I'd love to know how many times "MCLANE!" is said in 2 and 3. its like every second word. "listen, McLane" "goddammit McLane!" "Mister McLane".

theres no topping the first one though. wonderful film.

It is amazing, and it's never on telly. Die Hard Eleven has been on twice recently, but no Die Hard One Hundred and Eleven, it's a scandal.

avernus said:
no way!! its deadly! I'd love to know how many times "MCLANE!" is said in 2 and 3. its like every second word. "listen, McLane" "goddammit McLane!" "Mister McLane".

theres no topping the first one though. wonderful film.

I love the scene where Jahnny McLane does a 90* handbrake turn in a mercedes at like 80mph - one hand on the wheel, other hand firing a gun at the yermans. all to the sound of samuel l. jackson screamin' "MCLAAANE!!" fucking class!!

Cormcolash said:
Yeah Samuel L Jackson and yer man that played Sipowitz, Dennis Franz is it, they are the best McClannnnee shouters ever!

yeah he was deadly! When McClane shoots him with blanks its fucking priceless - all the cops around him are pointing their guns and not taking him down, yet he's effectively after unloading a couple hundred rounds into Lorenzo!

STAR WARS RULES!

well it has its flaws of course.

but... wow!

if the last two films had actually managed to make you give a shit about any of the characters it'd be amazing. as it is - aiiieeeee! millions of little pointers and in jokes for fanboys (watch out for the falcon, in the background) and Big Questions resolved and even the makings of a brand new fanboy debate about something that i best not mention.
hope none of you have a talkative seven year old sitting in front of you during it (at fucking midnight n'all!).

aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) !bog :heart: :confused: :eek: :( :eek: :D ;) !bing !cheezy !baggyyyy !ironyyy :)

Re: Episode III

Does that mean a big sermon at the hoot this weekend about ewoks and all that? Christ....

Oh here, g, could you save us a ticket for t'hoot until tomorrow, not getting paid until 12 tonight...

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Does that mean a big sermon at the hoot this weekend about ewoks and all that? Christ....

Oh here, g, could you save us a ticket for t'hoot until tomorrow, not getting paid until 12 tonight...

will hold one for ya.

Ewoks? EWOKS!! No fucking Ewoks. Wookies all the way, baby. .|..|

I'm absofilibblbly bleating to annoying you all so muckly.

I'm stanley unwin in space.

lmd64 said:
must have more cartoons, want more cartoons, need more cartoons

no matter how well it wraps everything up,there are so many smaller characters in the comics, games and cartoons that are still itching for development. apparently lucas is working on a live action tv show focusing on some of the lesser know characters.

nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back