Star Wars Episode III (1 Viewer)

Re: Star Wars

THRILLHO said:
starwars.jpg

That's 9am.
I took the day off work to go see the early show of this. I'm rather surprised at that myself. I honestly didn't think I was that bad.

UCI Blanch have a 0:01 showing. which i am not going to. :mad:

oh don't worry, I took the day off for the launch of the day after tomorrow.
THRILLHO said:
That's 9am.
I took the day off work to go see the early show of this. I'm rather surprised at that myself. I honestly didn't think I was that bad.

I felt enervated n alive. Bear in mind that disaster is my favourite genre of movie.

I also own it on DVD.

Latex lizzie said:
how bad did you feel after the day after the day tomorrow?

yeah it counts in that it was a disaster of a movie.

I too like an auld towering inferno or supervolcano. Any sort of large scale extinction level event brought to life on the silver screen is generally fine by me.

Latex lizzie said:
ah. that excuses you so. I'm more of a towering inferno or posiden(sp?) aventure kinda man myself.

p.s does titanic count as a disater movie? god that was awful. :confused:

well it's quite good actually, for a volcano movie. Entertaing. Fast paced once the top blows off the volcano etc.
Not as good as Volcano though.

Latex lizzie said:
Volcano with pierce brosnan?
how does that rate?

Can I just say, and I mean this, if ANY of you pricks spoil this for me before I see it, there'll be fucking pistols at dawn. Me, with pistols, standing over you as you sleep, shooting you, at dawn.

If you need to discuss it, please clearly mark the thread so I can stay away. Thanking you kindly
AD

aoifed said:
Can I just say, and I mean this, if ANY of you pricks spoil this for me before I see it, there'll be fucking pistols at dawn. Me, with pistols, standing over you as you sleep, shooting you, at dawn.

Pete, is there any way to change the rep laws????? Nearly pissed myself reading this!!!!

aoifed said:

If you need to discuss it, please clearly mark the thread so I can stay away. Thanking you kindly
AD
what that girl said

if you do it yore ded, like

kirstie said:
Pete. I hate to break this to you but...we sort of already know the ending.

Something to do with Darth Vader being Luke's da or something, right?????

chutneyfarmer said:
Something to do with Darth Vader being Luke's da or something, right?????

when i was a little kid i was convinced obi wan was lukes dad and that darth vader was a big liar. He destroyed Alderan why wouldn't he lie about his kids? He was probably trying to cover the fact that he couldn't get any tail....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back