Star Wars Episode III (1 Viewer)

Re: Episode III

lmd64 said:
but does it tie up all the loose ends neatly, or will we have to get tartovsky to do another run of clone-wars-esque cartoons to fill in the gap?

must have more cartoons, want more cartoons, need more cartoons

can we have a "Spoiler Free" reply to this please.....

gugai said:
apparently lucas is working on a live action tv show focusing on some of the lesser know characters.

nice
Yeah,heard something about this on this star wars documentary on sky one last night...think its a great idea,especially if they do some characters from the original trilogy.
Im thinking bounty hunters.

Zuckuss. He was cool. One of my favourite figures. Three barrelled rifle. Only appears for about three seconds in Empire. Insect eyes. What a fucking dude

Yeah,Zuckuss and 4-Lom were a cool team.

Ive got an original 4-Lom figure still boxed from around 83/4??Its weird though because on the box its says Zuckuss,apparently the company mixed up both their names so all the 4-Loms were boxed as Zuckuss and vice-versa...yes,i was fucking obsessed with star wars for a while

gugai said:
apparently lucas is working on a live action tv show focusing on some of the lesser know characters.

...and some very touching spin off movies...

161976HMOL_w.jpg

i saw this on monday, much better than the other two.
action all the way for first 30 mins. then the usualy love story that doesnt quite work and more action. everyone kicks everones ass.

in short best out of thr lat 3 and worth a look.|..|

Re: Star Wars

i've never had much interest in star wars at all, but i was working in forbidden planet at the time when episode 1 came out, and by god's own fuck, the amount of that crappy merchandise i sold to people, over priced plastic rubbish. some of the fans were insanely obsessed. scary stuff. i was also working there the christmas of the year when pokemon hit it big as a craze. it would drive ya to methylated spirits it would.

oh shit said:
STAR WARS RULES!

well it has its flaws of course.

but... wow!

if the last two films had actually managed to make you give a shit about any of the characters it'd be amazing. as it is - aiiieeeee! millions of little pointers and in jokes for fanboys (watch out for the falcon, in the background) and Big Questions resolved and even the makings of a brand new fanboy debate about something that i best not mention.
hope none of you have a talkative seven year old sitting in front of you during it (at fucking midnight n'all!).

aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) !bog :heart: :confused: :eek: :( :eek: :D ;) !bing !cheezy !baggyyyy !ironyyy :)

Star Wars is fucking shite. George Lucas is a complete WANKER. Seriously, Revenge of the Sith is utter fucking bollocks. Maybe if I could watch the action scenes on mute so there was no dialogue, I might have liked it. The only redeeming features are that Sam L Jackson is fuckin class, MacGregor does a decent job as I've always said he does, and Palpatine is pretty good (although too over the top at that). Bollocks. I mean for fuck sake, the Darth Vader bit? Horrible. If George Lucas can make Darth Vader look shit, then he deserves to be shot.

Cormcolash said:
Star Wars is fucking shite. George Lucas is a complete WANKER. Seriously, Revenge of the Sith is utter fucking bollocks. Maybe if I could watch the action scenes on mute so there was no dialogue, I might have liked it. The only redeeming features are that Sam L Jackson is fuckin class, MacGregor does a decent job as I've always said he does, and Palpatine is pretty good (although too over the top at that). Bollocks. I mean for fuck sake, the Darth Vader bit? Horrible. If George Lucas can make Darth Vader look shit, then he deserves to be shot.

ONLY A SITH DEALS IN ABSOLUTES, FUCKER

I thought it was great. Couple of awful scenes, but on the whole exceeded expectations. And this fella, holy FUCK....

grevious_publicityshot.jpg

Agree do I. Film very good it was. Expectations none. Pleased with the result am I.

Wookies, lava, explosions, 4 whirring light sabres - all these things pleased me.

Slushy bollocks did not. But on the whole it kicked the swiss off the previous 2. When more people have seen it I will pontificate on my niggles regarding the total lack of knowing how much time had passed and also why Padme was suddenly a quivering wreck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back