Spotify (1 Viewer)

A band I know have been advised more or less (lots of paraphrasing here) to forget everything else and concentrate on spotify. The biz now looks to spotify to gague popularity. This seems so wrong to me and so presumptuous. Pushing artists to endorse a system that gives so little back.
How many likes on your page and how many plays on spotify = quality now.

flashback to a festival rejection where i was told I needed a wider facebook audience to be considered

this is problematic and I'm triggered.

Also,with spotify,I never use the playlists,and id like all the info that would be on a record sleeve,and for older releases,the original release date,not the reissue date.
So I suppose I do have a few niggly gripes,

I've found out about too many gigs there that I've seen no local mention of.

Also,with spotify,I never use the playlists,and id like all the info that would be on a record sleeve,and for older releases,the original release date,not the reissue date.
So I suppose I do have a few niggly gripes,

I've found out about too many gigs there that I've seen no local mention of.

the daily playlists are great for throwing up a long lost classic or two, although they do tend to be a bit repetetive...
oneofthesekidsaredoingtheirownthing.jpg

by repetetive, i mean the same songs keep coming up. Someone at Spotify REALLY wants me to listen to Cattle Decapitation - this has been on daily mix #1 every day for the last week or so

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back