sofa beds (1 Viewer)

my uncle had a cat house thing out the back and he had central heating installed in it for them.

here - look at this yoke:

382669753_dc0adc9914_o.jpg

get it here

why does it look so ugly? Oh I know, because it was designed by a mad person.

I got an excellent futon from IKEA two years ago. It's excellent... very comfortable and only cost £80.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"The average cost of the Quantum Sleeper is estimated at about $160,000.00"

[/FONT]

I got an excellent futon from IKEA two years ago. It's excellent... very comfortable and only cost £80.

Here's the link:
IKEA Futon

No complaints. Slept on it several times. Sat on it a lot too. And it's still going strong.
And I'm heavy, by the way. About the size of two indie boys.

Here's the link:
IKEA Futon

No complaints. Slept on it several times. Sat on it a lot too. And it's still going strong.

I have one just like that in the flat. I don't like it at all. I've been told it's very uncomfortable and the mattress slips off the wood when one is utilising it's sofa functionality.

I have one just like that in the flat. I don't like it at all. I've been told it's very uncomfortable and the mattress slips off the wood when one is utilising it's sofa functionality.
Clearly it's not assembled properly. Never once has the mattress come off mine. And it's really comfortable. And great for the back.

Bargain!

I wouldn't buy a bed or sofa from IKEA - deadly and all as they are, they are cheap for a reason. you're not gonna get a lot of longevity from items like those.

i got my bed from IKEA two years ago and there's nothing shoddy about it. i paid a bit more for it but have had no regrets. i'd also consider bringing it back to ireland with me - it's been a great investment so far.

so there.:p

did you remember to remove the meditating children?

cheers.
so far im going to stillorgan tonight- habitat and living quarters (now fully aware its moved to off francis st) and someone else said reids on long mile road- but ive never seen anything there which they can deliver within the next five years.

someone else also said marks and spencers.

.|..|

How do you clean the mattress?

you have to turn over your mattress every year dont you and hoover it.
or else one night theres so many bedmites in there that you wake up one morning and you're just a skeleton.

you have to turn over your mattress every year dont you and hoover it.
or else one night theres so many bedmites in there that you wake up one morning and you're just a skeleton.

aye, but with sofa beds it different because you use it as a sofa, so there's going to be tea stains and beer stains etc.

The mattress on my sofa bed is kind of like a giant cushion, there's no springs in it like a regular mattress and there's no cover that you can take off and wash. Hence, the thing (which has been in the flat longer than I have) is pretty dirty at this stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back