sofa beds (2 Viewers)

i got my bed from IKEA two years ago and there's nothing shoddy about it. i paid a bit more for it but have had no regrets. i'd also consider bringing it back to ireland with me - it's been a great investment so far.

so there.:p

Yeah but do you think you'll have it in few more years? There's a saying about ikea - living room to landfill in 10 years. Now don't get me wrong, our flat is choc full of IKEA purchases as well as Habitat and Bo Concept and all sorts of other stuff and I'm a firm fan, especially for accessories. But their quality is definitely, 100% not the same as Habitat, for example. I still love them, buy stuff from them all the time, but I wouldn't buy a couch from them, a bedstead maybe, but not a matress.

There's also the value concept - if you paid cheap for it, you're more likely in the long run to not be too concerned about ditching it.

An idea might be to buy the base and mattress separately, get a cheap base(like ikea) and a decent good quality mattress.

I like futons myself, most of the fold out sofa-beds weigh an absolute tonne due to all the mechanisms in them.

Haus had a sofa-bed in their warehouse the last time I was in it, around 3.500 euro, well comfy though:D

my aunty has a bedroom for her cats

My cat has her own bedroom! It's good to know she's not the only one.

I too want a sofa bed. A small moderden one that's cheap please. It's actually for the cat's room as sometimes humans stay in it too. Will someone shop around for me please? Just pm me when you find it. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back