sofa beds (2 Viewers)

siobhan

the space saving, cheap, easy to use, easy to store away, blow up mattress is past its sell by.

need to go look for a bed settee this weekend- any good places to spend my time looking?

needs to be a pretty decent settee as thats what its going to be 98% of the time.

and i dont have a spare room so this settee will have to last for years

cheers

there is a good place on georges street on the arcade side of the road, i got one there and pretty happy with it !

actually you thick wanker, it's moved up to Cornmarket. Living Quarters is what it's called, we got our bed there, I love our bed.

Siobhan, do not buy a futon - for they are the spawn of the devil. And if you're going to be sitting on it a lot, spend money or you'll end up with massive discomfort and springs up your ass. Try Habitat too.

actually you thick wanker, it's moved up to Cornmarket. Living Quarters is what it's called, we got our bed there, I love our bed.

Siobhan, do not buy a futon - for they are the spawn of the devil. And if you're going to be sitting on it a lot, spend money or you'll end up with massive discomfort and springs up your ass. Try Habitat too.

eh, like hello? that what i said? Hello?

I picked up a futon from living quarters, they have a few with no springs and they are really comfortable. in saying that they were 650 euro, but they are big as well which is a bonus.

thats closed down now, you thick wanker

what kirstie said.....ya fucktard

hey is there an ikea in dublin? i know heaps of people hate it but it is pretty cheap and has everything

Not yet..but soon. I went over to scotland to get stuff for the house in ikea. Bought loads but was not really impressed buy the sofas/beds hybrids. their beds are nice though. you can order the stuff directly with them as well but you have to pay shipping over to ireland which can be pricey.

I wouldn't buy a bed or sofa from IKEA - deadly and all as they are, they are cheap for a reason. you're not gonna get a lot of longevity from items like those.

I've never had a sofa bed that hasn't been destroyed by flatmates.
I don't know that sturdy well built sofa beds exist.

I've never had a sofa bed that hasn't been destroyed by flatmates.
I don't know that sturdy well built sofa beds exist.
they do, but you have to pay a decent chunk of cash for them. a cheap one will fall apart, a more expensive custom made one will probably last longer. But anything with moving parts and components is prone to breaking, just a a fact of life.

OOOOOOOOOOH!

Eton_h.jpg

http://www.furnituretoday.ie/acatalog/Baker_and_Loyd_corner_seat_sofa_bed.html

are you my mother in law? maureen, is that you?

my ma got all mad trendy recently and got a sofa with a chaise bit on it. I was in their house recently and all 3 of their cats were sprawled across said chaise bit. What a good purchase it was so.

my ma got all mad trendy recently and got a sofa with a chaise bit on it. I was in their house recently and all 3 of their cats were sprawled across said chaise bit. What a good purchase it was so.
my aunty has a bedroom for her cats

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back