Sociable Cooking (1 Viewer)

Great idea but it might be a bit hard on the vegans/veggies. There's no way I'd be doing chipper fare without some good homemade (beef) burgers!

Theme of the next one- chipper fare.

Great idea but it might be a bit hard on the vegans/veggies. There's no way I'd be doing chipper fare without some good homemade (beef) burgers!

i like this theme and i don't think there's any problem veggie/vegan-wise if we cross it with the battered-theme i suggested a while ago. the scottish batter everything in chippers, some of them will batter and deep fry anything you bring in.

would need 3 big pots of oil though (meat, veg, chips/vegan) and a gaff who's inhabitants don't care about meat being cooked there.

venue????

i like this theme and i don't think there's any problem veggie/vegan-wise if we cross it with the battered-theme i suggested a while ago. the scottish batter everything in chippers, some of them will batter and deep fry anything you bring in.

would need 3 big pots of oil though (meat, veg, chips/vegan) and a gaff who's inhabitants don't care about meat being cooked there.

venue????

Will there be battered Mars Bars??? Snickers?
Will you make your famous battered tofu?

Will there be battered Mars Bars??? Snickers?
Will you make your famous battered tofu?

i still haven't had a battered mars bar so i'd be into it. might give the tofu a miss though. i'm always cooking that.

we can do the next one in my house, what date would suit people?

what do people think about a daytime sociable cooking? we could do it on sat the 10th march in the afternoon and flop, full of booze and greasy grub, onto the dancefloor of the lower deck for electric eel shock in the evening? they're deadly live .|..|

what do people think about a daytime sociable cooking? we could do it on sat the 10th march in the afternoon and flop, full of booze and greasy grub, onto the dancefloor of the lower deck for electric eel shock in the evening? they're deadly live .|..|

That sounds like it could be a lot of fun... messy, but a lot of fun - I'd definitely be up for it. We need to do onion rings :D

Moose is back on the 30th though?

there's no way you'd get good quality burgers in any chipper. You'd have to use KVI value quarter pounders.

That sounds like a good plan

Moose is back on the 30th though?

how long is moose back for?

We need to do onion rings :D

yes

Sure have one on the 10th and another in April. I'm gonna be back for about two weeks from the 29/30th of March. That's still a month away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back