Sociable Cooking (1 Viewer)

well edited.

Anyway any time would suit me, i think

With the day thats in it I thought a GnR reference would be better. thankfully squiggle qouted the original so now we have both.:)

What time are they on at? What time suits most people?

sea dog is next week i found out today. i'll be busy so i guess the earliest i could do tomorrow is 6 or so. i'll play it by ear i guess and i'll bring stuff for dumplings 'cos i can't think of anything else at the moment.

you still making steak? ;)

sea dog is next week i found out today. i'll be busy so i guess the earliest i could do tomorrow is 6 or so. i'll play it by ear i guess and i'll bring stuff for dumplings 'cos i can't think of anything else at the moment.

you still making steak? ;)

Two, nice thick ones, rare! Of course I'll only manage to eat one myself... then I'll sit happily in the corner humming "it's your birthday" ;)

One, two
One, two, three, four

When you came in my life you changed my world
black pudding

Everything seemed so right my baby pud

black pudding

You are all I want to know
You hold my heart so don't let go
You are all I need to live
My love to you I'll give

black pudding

When you begin to smile you change my style
black pudding

When I look in your eyes I see my prize
black pudding

You hold my heart so don't let go
You are all I need to live
My love to you I'll give

Oh black pudding
Don't let go oh no
black pudding

Diddles! That is amazing! Our new theme song for SC :D

Great fun! A huge thank you to HMD and Diddles - you brought enough food to feed an army! Great pizza, great dips! Dunchee - amazing dumplings, although as someone pointed out they could have done with less paper :) Cookiemonster - Dessert king as always!

And we had one of these!!!

IMG_5882.jpg

Cheers Squiggle for having us over to your gaf and sorry for upsetting the neighbours but you can't stop the rock especially when it's bon scott singing back in black.

Cookiemonster won the desert competition. Is that 2-1 to squiggle? Great cake.

Fair play to Lefty for doing the off-license run.

Dunchee do you have a recipe for the dumplings?

I'm hungry again thinking about the food.

Someone mentioned liquid smoke on that thread. I can't find liquid smoke jaysis anywhere.

i used to get it in that place on the corner of georges street and wicklow street that is now a pharmacy. they might have it in that fallon and byrne swanky 'eatery' place on wicklow street.

I'm sorry I have yet to make it to one of these because they sound like great fun!

I promise I'll get there eventually, and I won't make anyone go for a run beforehand (although, if you can be convinced...). Haggy, those were grand nights altogether, weren't they?

Anyhoo, I've loads of ground almonds just begging to be made into Italian cookies. Plus, I've got dough in the freezer that ain't gonna bake and eat itself.

And I haven't made my candied sweet potatoes in ages. Or for that matter, my thai curry.

Oh, lordy, do I love food.

yes, they were fun... like we were on some adventure to an unknown land. the land of fitness and indulgence... obviously a totally makebelieve place.

I'm sorry I have yet to make it to one of these because they sound like great fun!

I promise I'll get there eventually, and I won't make anyone go for a run beforehand (although, if you can be convinced...). Haggy, those were grand nights altogether, weren't they?

Hehe, would be great if you joined in the fun. Must warn you though Jane... the only running we seem to do is out of booze and running for more.

you can't stop the rock especially when it's bon scott singing back in black.

your neighbors suck big eggs man.
bad_n_logo3.gif

The caretaker called around today. Apparently those guys called him to complain. They claimed that it was after 2 and we were blaring music for HOURS - lying gits. It was about 12.15 and less than 6 minutes. Anyway, the caretaker told them that he was around here from midnight until 2am doing stuff and didn't hear anything. That shut them up :D

The caretaker called around today. Apparently those guys called him to complain. They claimed that it was after 2 and we were blaring music for HOURS - lying gits. It was about 12.15 and less than 6 minutes. Anyway, the caretaker told them that he was around here from midnight until 2am doing stuff and didn't hear anything. That shut them up :D

thats shit. They realize that it wasn't that late so they lie to the caretaker.

you should plan a horrible revenge. one that involves you becoming very bitter and twisted

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back