Sociable Cooking (1 Viewer)

damn you straight to hell squiggles. i said too much. it would be very embarrassing selling out in front of the whole internet. if you're gonna have a steak it should be massive though. my only saving grace perhaps.

damn you straight to hell squiggles. i said too much. it would be very embarrassing selling out in front of the whole internet. if you're gonna have a steak it should be massive though. my only saving grace perhaps.

Agreed... but small ones would be more tempting/easier to hide on your plate :D

Someone better make cheese and pineapple on a stick or the night will be a disaster altogether.:D

Abigail%27s_Party.jpg

myself, jane and billygammon took a stab at this a while back - i got to say, it was a lot of fun. we only got to cook one thing each though... then the demons came and took me away*.

*not true.

EDIT: holy crap - this thread is gigantic. did this take off? does it happen regular?

myself, jane and billygammon took a stab at this a while back - i got to say, it was a lot of fun. we only got to cook one thing each though... then the demons came and took me away*.

*not true.

EDIT: holy crap - this thread is gigantic. did this take off? does it happen regular?
and cookiemonster's bread, banana bread. and running. sore knees and thai green curry, ah them's were the days.

Thai Green curry... now that's an idea. I make pretty decent Thai curries.
hmmmm jane's will be pretty hard to beat :) my chili on the other hard, always loses in everyone's eyes except mine. you see, i like when chili gets physical with me. know what i mean?

hmmmm jane's will be pretty hard to beat :) my chili on the other hard, always loses in everyone's books except mine. you see, i like when chili gets physical with me. know what i mean?

I've never tried Jane's so I can't compare. I once (accidentally) made a chili so hot that I couldn't eat it... and I like very spicy food usually - you might have liked it.

I've never tried Jane's so I can't compare. I once (accidentally) made a chili so hot that I couldn't eat it... and I like very spicy food usually - you might have liked it.
every now and again i like eating chili that's so hot, it makes my eyes stream, my tongue swell, my skull feel soft, my chest feel like it's being crushed and my ears feel pretty normal. heh heh, taking a walk with food to the edge of existence. but i like things like spinach too. my weaknesses are fresh fish, big juicy tomatoes and a decent chianti. if i have those things, i'm completely content (in the food department).

every now and again i like eating chili that's so hot, it makes my eyes stream, my tongue swell, my skull feel soft, my chest feel like it's being crushed and my ears feel pretty normal. heh heh, taking a walk with food to the edge of existence.

You'd definitely have liked that chili I made then :D

Say hello to the naga jolokia.

naga_jolokia_.jpg

These little devils are almost as hot as tear gas.

When my brother met his wife's parents for the first time (they're Thai) her dad was sitting eating something out of a bowl as a snack. My bro inquired about what they were and her dad said "dried bird eye chilis". Bro asked if they were hot... her dad was eating them like they were popcorn... and her dad said "no"... so my brother decided to try one... everyone was very amused (except him) as he sat there with tears streaming down his purple face.

We could do I guess. That when you're around again Moose?

I finish on the 23rd for the Easter holidays.
I don't know where I'll be for the holidays yet, but there's no reason I can't be in Dublin that weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back