Sociable Cooking (1 Viewer)

Yep...

No clear idea what we're having though... you still on for making some dips HMD? Diddles making pizza still? Anyone else have any ideas?

So, who is coming?

Sorry to be really flakey, but I'm moving house that day so it's looking pretty unlikely for me, again.

Ah, Buzzo. That's a pity.

Yes, this Saturday, around 6 or 6.30? In my place... if you need directions pm me.

Any more food suggestions/ideas?

Yeah I'm still going, might have to do a rethink with the non-wheat pizza, can't find that odlums stuff anywhere. Will do something lovely and wheat free anyway. And an ordinary pizza too. Pizza is buffety.

Yeah I'm still going, might have to do a rethink with the non-wheat pizza, can't find that odlums stuff anywhere. Will do something lovely and wheat free anyway. And an ordinary pizza too. Pizza is buffety.

Ah, don't go to any trouble for me... just do the ordinary pizza. I'm sure there will be plenty of other yummy things I can eat.

i am playing said gig and won't be able to make it i reckon..

you could always save me some dessert and pass it through the railings of crawdaddy if ye want to stroll by... :)!

This is on Saturday :D

Diddles - what do you need for the pizzas?
HMD - need any ingredients for the dips?

Anyone have any thoughts on what we're going to dip?

Edit: We could do this earlier in the day if that suited and people want/have to go to Crawdaddy

Well, nobody has pm'd me for directions yet...

But as far as I know...
Brian Conniffe
Cookiemonster
Diddles
HMD
Nlgbbbblth

Dunchee?
Carbide?

Did I miss anyone?

so, what time is it gonna be at then? was thinking of going to either rest or sea dog.

i was thinking of making dumplings but it might be a bit too asian if we're having mini pizzas and dips?

so, what time is it gonna be at then? was thinking of going to either rest or sea dog.

i was thinking of making dumplings but it might be a bit too asian if we're having mini pizzas and dips?

What time are they on at? What time suits most people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back