Sociable Cooking (2 Viewers)

Sure have one on the 10th and another in April. I'm gonna be back for about two weeks from the 29/30th of March. That's still a month away.

That sounds like a good plan :)

Start your own dude, all you need is 4/5 random people, food, booze and a kitchen.

Seconded, you should go for it Gambra... I'm sure there must be more than just you in Limerick that would be interested. They're great fun.

i still haven't had a battered mars bar so i'd be into it. might give the tofu a miss though. i'm always cooking that.

My house is choc full of mini creme eggs at the moment... I hear they're batterable. The thought of it makes me feel a little sick tho...:eek:

You might be always cooking the tofu but I never get to eat it.

what do people think about a daytime sociable cooking? we could do it on sat the 10th march in the afternoon and flop, full of booze and greasy grub, onto the dancefloor of the lower deck for electric eel shock in the evening? they're deadly live .|..|

sounds like a plan!

my mam threw out the deep fat frier when oven chips were invented. i may grab eoddy gorillz and come to this!

I'm in... supposed to be at a college tutorial that afternoon... but given a choice between fried food and Kant... well, it's not really a choice is it?

Ooooo, I like your house. Also that's the day of Carbide's workshop whatsit in seomra spraoi. SO, after that, and before booze-up, we eat grease! Sounds like a fun-packed day.|..| :)

aw, cheers for remembering the workshop! (i'd remembered too.) this sounds awesome. i can't eat much in the way of fried food but i do make great chips, the safety ad chip pan method - did i miss someone else volunteering to do them? could be a production line effort anyway...

(at some point, i'll cook sociably in a way that demonstrates that i can actually cook, but until then...)

I'll make a desert again... and burgers - assuming that someone else who's not a veggie goes... otherwise I'll leave the burgers and bring something else...

So... who's coming... and what do we need? Who has a good batter recipe (I'm betting dunchee)

since everyone is doing food and i can't think of something different to make, I'm going to make solero vodka to cleanse the pallet after all the grease.

Wow, solero vodka sounds amazing - how do you make that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back