Sociable Cooking (1 Viewer)

is sociable cooking dead?

bilde.jpeg

ha. i was wondering the same thing the other day. it may well be but seeing as im moving back to dublin in august it would be fun to have a bbq themed one at some point :)

i quite fancy the idea of a tea party/garden party themed one - pretty and cakey, to counteract the flashbacks to the deep-fried cream eggs.

but barbecue should definitely happen during the summer too.

i quite fancy the idea of a tea party/garden party themed one - pretty and cakey, to counteract the flashbacks to the deep-fried cream eggs.

but barbecue should definitely happen during the summer too.

That sounds like an excellent idea, and very civilised, (which probably wouldn't last for long).

I know reside in Ireland so I'd be up for one whenever, although probably not til July. I won't be able to host unless yas fancy coming up to Letterkenny.

Saturday 8th September.

Our gaff in Scrumlin. About 4pm.

We were thinking of hangover food because the Jihad is on the night before, but as we're both still on prescription washing-up liquid to dislodge the deep fried creme eggs from the last sociable cooking, we were thinking of eating things that are good for you. But taste amazing too. Unpossible?? Or think of something else.

We're away until the 27th with no internets so yis'll have to sort it out yourselves. We'll go along with anything as long as it's not a meat fest. Pets are more than welcome.

D+HMD

Oh also, we have two apple trees in the garden - one cooker nad one eating apple., should be well ripe by then. So maybe yis can tyhink of some applely food too :)

Saturday 8th September.

Our gaff in Scrumlin. About 4pm.

We were thinking of hangover food because the Jihad is on the night before, but as we're both still on prescription washing-up liquid to dislodge the deep fried creme eggs from the last sociable cooking, we were thinking of eating things that are good for you. But taste amazing too. Unpossible?? Or think of something else.

We're away until the 27th with no internets so yis'll have to sort it out yourselves. We'll go along with anything as long as it's not a meat fest. Pets are more than welcome.

D+HMD

.|..|

...as we're both still on prescription washing-up liquid to dislodge the deep fried creme eggs from the last sociable cooking, we were thinking of eating things that are good for you. But taste amazing too. Unpossible??...

salad sociable cooking?

there's so many possible salad recipes. i made a really nice curry-ish salad there recently and realised how versatile they are. raw food is so good for you and salad is so light that instead of being couch-locked and smoking joints afterwards we'll be sipping cocktails and dancing a conga line around the house singing ::clef::"you don't win friends with salad"::clef:: whilst pissing ourselves laughing at the obvious irony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back