Sociable Cooking (1 Viewer)

will i have to do anything?;)

Well, usually bring a few ingredients, and help a bit with preparation, and eat, and drink... and you can provide the floor show ;)

So, how about we say Saturday 27th and find out who's going and we can sort out the venue later. I'm sure one of the rest of us will be able to host it if HMD and Diddles can't.

Ok then - next weekend or the weekend after?? Late afternoon/early evening in our gaff.

When suits everyone and what'll we eat???

I've my Mum coming up to stay with me next weekend so weekend after would suit me better, unless you don't mind me bringing her along.

either weekend is grand with me
can we just make loads of cakes and eat those? then get drunk?

I'd like something a bit savoury, I don't really eat cakes that much. :eek:

Saturday would probably be the better day for me too btw.

Saturday the 1st then? I'd rather be sure that we have a fully functional toilet when people are over, so giving it a fortnight to get the bathroom finished should ensure that :)

I'm sure there will be an array of sweet and savoury items to please everyone.

The 1st sounds good.

What about revisiting the salad idea? We could do lots of different salads, including fruit ones, for desert? Although salad is more of a summer thing really.

I suppose we could do warm salads - warm potato salad, warm pasta salads, I know a lovely warm chicken salad (only suitable for non-veggies of course).

The 1st sounds good.

What about revisiting the salad idea? We could do lots of different salads, including fruit ones, for desert? Although salad is more of a summer thing really.

I suppose we could do warm salads - warm potato salad, warm pasta salads, I know a lovely warm chicken salad (only suitable for non-veggies of course).

Don't know about salad - maybe some as a side? I'm feeling all wintery and brothy meself.

What about a Christmas dinner in buffet stylee?? We can heave mince pies and stuff too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back