Sociable Cooking (1 Viewer)

i shall do so. just worried bout me meats goin off in the car.
boo.
You could use a cooler box... and if you wanted the meat for Saturday one option would be to freeze it in advance and travel with it frozen and wrapped in newspaper. Should still be ok.

Lads, I think I'm going to have to cancel this (don't think there was many going in anyways).

I haven't been able to eat since the electric picnic. Can barely keep Complan down and no improvement today. Was thinking next Staurday but the Jihad is on the night before.

Sorry :(

That's a pity. Hope you're feeling better soon lady. Sociable apple picking and barbeque at my parents' gaff on Sunday 9th. Anyone interested send me a pm.

i think we should have a sociable bageling.

bagels are a perfect food-based blank canvas.

I remember reading somewhere that eating a bagel is like eating 6 pieces of bread. Not that I really care about this stuff because they're tasty but I think about it every time. Mind you, I still eat it.

Well, if you and Diddles are hosting I guess you can pick the date ;) Halloween itself is a Wednesday, so weekend before or weekend after I guess.

Please have it the weekend of the 27/28 then I can come.

Obviously this addressed to HMD/diddles.

if/when i ever move back to dublin, would any of you dudes be interested in a sociable cooking type of gathering? seeing as the sociable knitting thing seems to be successful.
i guess the idea would be that you arrange a time and place, decide what's gonna be prepared, people bring different ingredients. you meet, cook, offer advice, exchange recipies, etc. then sit down and chow it down over a bottle of wine from spar.

oui? non? just an idea :)

that's a greta idea!!bing

im toyin with the idea of making my own bagels..nigella has a recipe aand they look only massive..once im finished teaching practice all im gonna do is cook!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back