So.... (2 Viewers)

room-full-people.jpg

Fuckin Sound said:
Look you guys, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean what I said. It's just yous all seem really gnarly, specially that Buzzo bird. I'd say she's some ride. I just want to belong, you know? Thumped is tohdally for winners. Mega style. When someone repped me just there it was like a great big hug. If I could rep all you cunts, I would.
i don't know what rep is or what most of you guys are talking about but i'm really excited about being on thumped.

OI Sucuscuzzbucketfuckfacecunt. Shut up. For serious.

Buzzo. I'm single. I would like to bring you to Flanagans cafe on Georges Street for soup and sandwiches, and then to the North Star hotel for drinks, dancin, maybe more. Do you have big honkers and child bearing hips? They're a must.

Fuckin Sound said:
OI Sucuscuzzbucketfuckfacecunt. Shut up. For serious.

Buzzo. I'm single. I would like to bring you to Flanagans cafe on Georges Street for soup and sandwiches, and then to the North Star hotel for drinks, dancin, maybe more. Do you have big honkers and child bearing hips? They're a must.
It's a date

sweet jesus can you people stop toying with my emotions. this is all a big game to you. being new is stressful.

thanks zeelander, i like your picture, it appeals to my softer side, although for the most part i'm supertough.

saculusabcybium said:
I GOTS to ask.... are you squatin' .... cheeks akimbo... on a big ol' roman-grecko style pillar??? Just that you're really rollin' with the themed qoutes... According to my caligulator you can't ask coDe n1Nja why... tis' frowned on by your gay ass gods. Just do as he says.....ALLAHQUANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back