So.... (4 Viewers)

Fuckin Sound said:
All of yis are stupid cunts and Thumped is for wankers and all yis do is talk shit and wear check shirts and sit on central wank mourning that Kurt dude from Thin Soundgarden or whatever.

Shut up.

jesus christ how dare you. and you only new. the balls/ovaries on ya. i'm going to give you a negative reputation for that.etc..

Hey terri, is that you in your avatar ? if so, yes, i'd be interested. If not, just forget it, i'm not gonna leave my girlfriend for anything less.

Queen Buzzo said:
That 'Fuckin Sound' lad, if that really *is* your name. Is not sound! The irony!

Get off our forum fuckface.

I gave him rep for the "Kurt from soundgarden" bit, but sure i've no idea what's going on.

Look you guys, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean what I said. It's just yous all seem really gnarly, specially that Buzzo bird. I'd say she's some ride. I just want to belong, you know? Thumped is tohdally for winners. Mega style. When someone repped me just there it was like a great big hug. If I could rep all you cunts, I would.

I admire anyone that sticks with thumped for longer than a month.
Im all about the :heart: lately

terri_asshat said:
Hello Clive. I usually don't get involved with guys who are involved, but you seem cool.

oh, ok, i'll break up with her then. lets have a cyber kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back